Ok, count me in please. Thank you! :thumbup:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I didn't know if there was an official sign up--but here I am signing my name on the dotted line. Count me in!!

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

I am really interested in this but have never done this before. Just to let you know I was at this place last week purely by accident

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/g ... index.html

My son is interested in beekeeping and provan hall was having an open day. Him and a family friend were asked to do a beekeeping stall there. I drove my son to the event and noticed this beautiful building and as it happened a guide had started to take people round. I joined them. The guide is a really down to earth bloke and he is untroubled by the spirits. They seem to like the way he is keeping the memory of the place alive but there have apparently been high levels of activity there and some people have had fits, vomited etc. I dont know whether I would be able to go in there at night but perhaps I can work something out with the caretaker. Anyway have a look at the website. It is an amazing place.

zephyrmorningcloud
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: zephyr morningcloud
Zodiac:

I wonder if there would be new interest in this? If so should we post here what we experience? Well I'll do it anyways...there is plenty to explore in Oregon.

janetfdoss
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I do not believe in spirits type thing because they don't live in houses and tease the people. I do not know why people think like this.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I do not believe in spirits type thing because they don't live in houses and tease the people. I do not know why people think like this.
Could you elaborate on your thoughts? In the sense that unbound spirits are everywhere and they can be anywhere at any time that would, of course, mean they can be in your home.

For example: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

janetfdoss wrote:I do not believe in spirits type thing because they don't live in houses and tease the people. I do not know why people think like this.
If you looked on the forum and saw my posts, you would see that haunted houses do exist and ghosts inhabit them. They can be friendly or they can be unfriendly. I happened to have met both types.
I have had my covers pulled off in the middle of the night, with an old lady shaking her head and pointing to the door. I have seen a man going down the stairs with his head tucked under his arm. The list goes on and on. There are people sitting on both sides of that fence, so I am not surprised to find someone saying they do not believe.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
janetfdoss
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
Could you elaborate on your thoughts? In the sense that unbound spirits are everywhere and they can be anywhere at any time that would, of course, mean they can be in your home.

For example: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=22&id=106&artlang=en
No one can elaborate on your thoughts because you are actually a man with broader thoughts.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

janetfdoss wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:

For example: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=22&id=106&artlang=en
No one can elaborate on your thoughts because you are actually a man with broader thoughts.
That statement was rude and uncalled for. Perhaps, you can tell us where you got your ideas of spirits not inhabiting houses?

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

janetfdoss wrote:I do not believe in spirits type thing because they don't live in houses and tease the people. I do not know why people think like this.
It is obvious you have never had any experiences dealing with a spirit who considered you to be an invader. You are one of the lucky ones who has never lived in a haunted house. I never lived in a haunted house until we moved into one after I got married. My first encounter with a spirit that considered me to be unwelcome was at age 25 or so.(I am lousy at remembering time) ... And we have not had any haunted house experiences since moving out after about a year... haunted houses are rare... Thankfully

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”