Search found 1237 matches

by Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:28 pm
Forum: Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins
Topic: Question: can our spirits 'control' our pets?
Replies: 4
Views: 86

Re: Question: can our spirits 'control' our pets?

Don't want to burst your bubble there Fireshadow, but it would be a bad idea rely on your spirits for something like that. While it is certainly possible that a spirit could potentially distract a predator animal from attacking prey species once in a while. It would be naive to think they could cons...
by Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:38 am
Forum: Astral Projection/OBE
Topic: Answering Aping Questions
Replies: 14
Views: 196

Re: Answering Aping Questions

Sorry, Aprophis, lol

But I said I didn't want that other thread derailed, and Bward immediately went and did just that by opening a dialogue about Aping with you.

So, here we are, all over again, lol

Since you bit the question, I split the topic. xD
by Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:10 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Coming into being/ The Birth of a spirit?
Replies: 2
Views: 44

Re: Coming into being/ The Birth of a spirit?

Well, I know the minimum for binding a human spirit at least for CH is at least a year after their death. I mean, death can be a traumatic and confusing thing to go through. Idk if I'd want to have a binding for a spirit still trying to figure itself out. I suppose the timeframe for other races woul...
by Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:01 pm
Forum: Seller Announcements
Topic: Fall Equinox giveaway celebration!
Replies: 55
Views: 800

Re: Fall Equinox giveaway celebration!

Oh dam. I want to join the raffle tooXD. I wonder what kind of of spirit it is. It's your choice, any listing up to $150. I mean 80% of the ppl who win are going to get an Ubi. With the other 20% who are drawn to a familiar, a drow, or an unpledged. lol And Eve's conjures are entities, not spirits ...
by Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:02 pm
Forum: Seller Announcements
Topic: Fall Equinox giveaway celebration!
Replies: 55
Views: 800

Re: Fall Equinox giveaway celebration!

O, I'll join. Thanks.
by Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:13 am
Forum: Seller Review
Topic: Dark Desires - kelistarian
Replies: 163
Views: 32389

Re: Dark Desires - kelistarian

Rai the Kentauride Magnet , thanks for clearing it I got another question. In regards to ascended alpha, does DLM provide the quarts crystal? or the buyer should provide it? or how does it work? He has a stock quartz if you still like them to have the physical component, or you can provide a photo ...
by Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:00 pm
Forum: Seller Review
Topic: Dark Desires - kelistarian
Replies: 163
Views: 32389

Re: Dark Desires - kelistarian

I went ahead and merged your new topic with the original review thread Chao. While he deserves it darklordmidnight doesn't really need several threads covering his services. lol

So, does this mean you received some type of email with your write-ups recently and you're just waiting for the vessels?
by Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:42 pm
Forum: Seller Review
Topic: Dark Desires - kelistarian
Replies: 163
Views: 32389

Re: Dark Desires - kelistarian

Rai the Kentauride Magnet This is informative thread, thank you for all your infos. Its a good thing that I read about that 14months. So I like to ask, would it take a long waiting period too, if someone like me bought a premade alpha, because looking at DLM website, there are around 300 in waiting...
by Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:13 pm
Forum: Seller Review
Topic: Lilith's Treasure Tavern
Replies: 154
Views: 33380

Re: Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Ask me next time we're in chat together Bward. I'd like to not derail dear Lilith's review thread any further.
by Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:58 am
Forum: Seller Review
Topic: Lilith's Treasure Tavern
Replies: 154
Views: 33380

Re: Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Are her ubis better than CH's? I would assume so. Wow, real classy bward, I honestly hope no one answers you. >.> As for a review(can't remember if I left one earlier in the thread or not), DarkThanatos and Mr. Duality are right on point. As someone who's had her conjures for a while, they are all ...

Go to advanced search