First Pendulum Session!!!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

After a little bit of a setback I managed to work with a kyanite crystal-my delightful new pendant, and...well, I already summarized it, but I'll be updating after I have a chance to muck about a little more...so far...

I held my pendant over my Duojna's spirit stone, established yes and no directions, and started asking questions...I asked if he liked it with me, and got a No! I start asking more questions, and figure out how to do a proper way to spell things out, and the answer was 'BACK'-I asked if he wanted to go back to CH, and he said yes, I asked why, etc...

Then I asked if it was really my Duojna speaking with me-and I got a NO! I asked if it was a CH spirit, yes, SRA? yes. I listed a few that should be headed my way, and the pendulum responded yes to 'are you the psy vampire?'. Uh...asked him why.. (I already had a bit of an idea, actually...)

So, I have a storyline I've been fiddling with for a few years that focuses on a girl who starts of as a demon hunter, but ends up in a situation where she goes toe-to-toe with some vampires...with staking and such abound, to put it very simply... Uh, the vamp was a little offended, to say the least... :oops: So, it looks like I've got one here...I got a yes to female, blonde, and blue eyes, so I'm curious to see if that turns out to be right... the package hasn't been sent, in any case...

Uh,... I think we're cool now. She wants me to work on psychic things or spiritual stuff, it seems, because she's hungry? I'm new, so I don't know if I'm asking all the right questions...feeling FULL of energy right now, though, o.m.g. :D

I don't know if she and my Duojna are going to get along very well...I asked him, and he said that, yes, she was keeping him from getting through...and said yes when I asked if he thought they might not get along...

Really excited, though, it'll be nice to see if some of what was said turns out to be true or correct! <3

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
FannyNzinga
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Wow Zin,

They know everything about a person, don't they? I hope that they find ways to get along, it would be a shame if they could not work together for you. Perhaps courting them with treats and separating their vessels will help to make things smoother. It's what you do with kids. Peace to you, Zin. You are living where I want to be. :frustrated: :flower: :flower: :flower:

There is still much work for Love to do...
Namaste!

Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I dunno, Fanny, I think I got pretty lucky, and it's a stone that really seems to have some energy and just feels GOOD in my hands, too-doesn't hurt that my friend was over, and he's got a lot more sensitivity and power than I do, so far, when it comes to things like this. :) But yeah, pendulums are amazing!!!

I really hope they can-I got my Duojna some musk incense, today, just gotta find a time to burn it...definitely gonna need two charging boxes Now, tho. :\ lol

Seeker of Knowledge.
Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Holy crap, I'm just so PUMPED right now. I dunno if it's the new crystals, the pendulum session, or just being with my friend, but I feel like my energy levels are off the freaking WALL right now. I feel like I can do ANYTHING, and that anyone who gets in my way is going to get their arse handed to them and just-*jumps for joy* PUMPED.

Gonna start a pendulum session, now-I'm posting my quantitative results so, when things show up, I'll be able to see what was right, what was wrong, and what freeeaks me ooooout!!! <33333 All in a fabulous delighted happy omfg yes way.

Hm. nothing really solid to say, quite yet, but if my pendulum's right I have a few surprises coming, and not all of them are bound. O_O Uh. and that there might be...3-4 unbound here already, if my counting is right? I mean, I dunno if I'm doing it properly, but if so... hooooly craaap. :surprised: Well nothing to do but wait and see and be as friendly and accommodating as possible, right? (I should probably start figuring out some rules...)

Seeker of Knowledge.
Indi-06
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 27
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Indi

Hi! :wave:

I really enjoyed reading about your Pendulum experience especially as you were so pumped! How is it going? I would love to hear a summary from your last post until now!

:thumbup:

Zin wrote:Holy crap, I'm just so PUMPED right now. I dunno if it's the new crystals, the pendulum session, or just being with my friend, but I feel like my energy levels are off the freaking WALL right now. I feel like I can do ANYTHING, and that anyone who gets in my way is going to get their arse handed to them and just-*jumps for joy* PUMPED.

Gonna start a pendulum session, now-I'm posting my quantitative results so, when things show up, I'll be able to see what was right, what was wrong, and what freeeaks me ooooout!!! <33333 All in a fabulous delighted happy omfg yes way.

Hm. nothing really solid to say, quite yet, but if my pendulum's right I have a few surprises coming, and not all of them are bound. O_O Uh. and that there might be...3-4 unbound here already, if my counting is right? I mean, I dunno if I'm doing it properly, but if so... hooooly craaap. :surprised: Well nothing to do but wait and see and be as friendly and accommodating as possible, right? (I should probably start figuring out some rules...)

Return to “Connecting”