Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

autumnorange wrote:hi haha, yeah I used to frequent that forum too. Stopped coz of similar reasons as you.. that guy seriously needs help but I don't think he'll get it from there. I wanted to direct him over here but seems that he is more interested in creating a hoo-ha than finding out exactly how to connect with his djinn, I dunno.
seriously, i think his problem is not with the djinn having wanna have ahem with him. his REAL problem is HIS BRAIN! he need to cure his brain FIRST.. THEN the djinn.. sorry if i sound mean.. but this is what i am getting from his post.. SERIOUS BRAIN DAMAGE!! :silly:

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Haunted Tarot Magick wrote:
autumnorange wrote:hi haha, yeah I used to frequent that forum too. Stopped coz of similar reasons as you.. that guy seriously needs help but I don't think he'll get it from there. I wanted to direct him over here but seems that he is more interested in creating a hoo-ha than finding out exactly how to connect with his djinn, I dunno.
seriously, i think his problem is not with the djinn having wanna have ahem with him. his REAL problem is HIS BRAIN! he need to cure his brain FIRST.. THEN the djinn.. sorry if i sound mean.. but this is what i am getting from his post.. SERIOUS BRAIN DAMAGE!! :silly:
its you OMG just found your site last nite you got some right good stuff and now you appear here like magic me cense sorcery at work lol.

back on topic hes being an idiot if a jinn showed me interest like that with that kind of manifestations ide be over the moon ide be with it day and night lol

spirits lots
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

fundude53 wrote: its you OMG just found your site last nite you got some right good stuff and now you appear here like magic me cense sorcery at work lol.

back on topic hes being an idiot if a jinn showed me interest like that with that kind of manifestations ide be over the moon ide be with it day and night lol
She didn't really appear like magic...........her post is from 2009...you probably won't get a reply.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Djinn / Genie”