A person troubled by Djinn.....

kamiru
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi guys,

i encountered this post when i was surfing ard. Any comments for this paranormal behaviour? My country is too new for this trend i think.... :daze:

http://forums.sgclub.com/singapore/pest ... 28648.html

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

It just looks like the djinn wants to have communication with the keeper.

I am not too sure if they can touch you physically, but ignoring the orb doesnt sound too good to me for the djinn.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Perhaps the Djinn is picking up on a secret desire of the keeper? One that the keeper is too new to recognize or perhaps he does but refuses to beleive it about himself? We all have secret desires that we refuse to acknoledge/respect, perhaps the djinn is picking up on this and wants to help him fulfill his desires? BUT the keeper needs to lay down the law and if he can't then the djinn perhaps needs to move to a different keeper. One that can control it? It may be to advanced for this particular keeper.

LadyMoonfyre
active contributor
active contributor

I agree, I think he's pretty lucky in the sense that his djinn was active in communicating with him but as he's new he got abit scared off by the happenings.. I did try advising him in that forum, the group of friends he's been looking to for advise don't seem very experienced too but he seems determined to find his own way through this..

A.K.A autumnorange
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

i read that links that you gave TS. i feel quite offened by their naive comments. That forum i used to go but not now anymore. cus i was kinda pis... off with their comments on something that they dont really know much.

I hope that guy find a good solution though.. but i doubts the ppl can give much help..

LadyMoonfyre
active contributor
active contributor

loukezxv wrote:i read that links that you gave TS. i feel quite offened by their naive comments. That forum i used to go but not now anymore. cus i was kinda pis... off with their comments on something that they dont really know much.

I hope that guy find a good solution though.. but i doubts the ppl can give much help..
hi haha, yeah I used to frequent that forum too. Stopped coz of similar reasons as you.. that guy seriously needs help but I don't think he'll get it from there. I wanted to direct him over here but seems that he is more interested in creating a hoo-ha than finding out exactly how to connect with his djinn, I dunno.

A.K.A autumnorange
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

What does the guy want? Does he want to know what it is? He should ask the seller. If rules aren't respected he should give it fair warning and either return it or rehome it.

Djinn's are capable of bringing sexual acts, heck mine gave me a backrub. I did look at him and said..."try not to be weird." But I think males are used to having to restrain themselves. There are some females (human and others) that feels it's ok to seduce ALL the time. Some women just don't know what it means to be seductive. This spirit probably thinks this is what all men wants. Yes, she one of those.

In the event it is an unproperly bound succubi, he should definately return it. He needs to weigh it out, is getting your wishes granted and sex too much? I mean worser things can happen right? LOL.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Kevi
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Cypress Blade
Zodiac:

I think this type of thing rarely happens to djinn owners. I have two djinns and I only have like maybe 4 to 5 sexual encounters. So, that person must be the lucky one, but in his case the unlucky one.

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Djinn's are capable of bringing sexual acts, heck mine gave me a backrub. I did look at him and said..."try not to be weird."
ROTFLMAO!! :crazy:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That thread is weird. I mean he/she (I think it's a he) doesn't seem to be taking advice or looking for solutions. Just complaining about the spirit having sex with him. If he doesn't know what to do then ask the seller he bought it off. Idk what exactly he wants, is it for the spirit to leave him? If so why did he buy the spirit? Or does he just want the spirit to stop having sex with him? He should really come here because he would have a lot of advice from the members and from Magnolia and Ash and he would gain knowledge about spirit keeping. Well, the ball is in his court. The spirit doesn't seem to be malicious, more like erotic. I kind of feel sorry for the djinn, if it is a djinn anyway.

Image Image

Return to “Djinn / Genie”