neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi

Is it OK if angel vessels get wet or are exposed to sunlight. What about Brownyn and Sterling angels?
I am wondering if it is OK to wear an angel pendant around the next 24*7...will it be OK if it gets wet while taking bath?

Thanks
xcalibur

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hi Calibur --
I had the same question when I first got my angels. The idea behind water, from my understanding is, you really shouldn't really get ANY of your magickals wet due it's ability to dull down the energy of you spirit/magick. It's okay to keep them in the bathroom - respectively but one should avoid showering, swimming, dishes and alike.

If however, you forget, as often as I have -- then simple place your spirit/magickal in their re-charging box so they can recover. If anyone else has more to add please do...

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Well this boils down directly to the person who accomplished the binding. For any of our enchanted or spirited vessels they can go into the shower with you... in fact, they can go into the ocean with you as Ash has done this multiple times and even lost a vessel in the ocean once and we had to do a transmution to get the spirit back.

Anyway, we go to great lengths to make sure that any spirit or enchanted object we offer can withstand heavy handwashing (parents and medical professionals do this a lot), showering, being left in the dark or being left in the sun (I like to leave my fae vessels outside in the summer when we're out to enjoy the day - in fact you can take any spirits outside with you just keep an eye on them you don't want any wandering squirrels to take off with your vessels, true story by the way)... and really we are in constant pursuit of the strongest and most powerful binding rituals and techniques and really at this point there is little you are going to do to any of our vessels that will weaken or disturb the spirit or enchantment attached to it.

We've been offering this service off the cuff for awhile now and we are going to start making it a regular practice - it is called Bridging and it is a technique that Ash & I developed on our own and we own sole rites to the ritual - it binds the spirit or enchantment both to the vessel and the Keeper. What this does is if you want the spirit to be with you, without the vessel, they can... or if you want to leave the spirit home you can ask them back into the vessel and you leave without them... same for enchantments and what is awesome about this is that if your vessel should be lost or broken the spirit or enchantment resides directly with you and therefore is never lost and can be transmuted into a new vessel.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Wow! That's fantastic!!
Whew -- I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally ended up in the shower with my spirits. What a relief!!

Magnolia -
Am I also to understand that I can leave the vessel home but be able "take" my spirits with me when I go out even if I'm not wearing it??

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Brilliant-just what i need! :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
m_m
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, immortals
Zodiac:

WOW!!! This is wonderful Magnolia!! I sure would be buying more from you! :)

Return to “Angels”