volkh

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I only have one volkh and he came with a name. I don't usually feel his presence and I have no interaction with him (that I can perceive anyway) apart from the times I ask him to protect me against something in particular or thank him for what he does for me. We did have a talk when he arrived though and he said that he wanted to come to me even more than I wanted him (I felt really called when I saw his vessel on ebay and I got him even though I barely had any money left).

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

WolfDream
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfDreamer
Zodiac:

I received a Volkh in a triad of protection binding but he did not come with a name. It just said Volkh. I assumed they did not have a name, am I incorrect? Should i have gotten a name with mine?

EXTREMELY Proud keeper of a Western Guardian Dragon

Always posting from my iPhone

"The past can not be beaten...It can only be allowed to get farther away"
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're NOT"
"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's why it's called The Present. Cherish it." - Spencer Johnson
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

They usually don't have names (others say they don't have a gender either) but some come with a name.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

I have four and they are 1, 2, 3 & 4. They are down with that and I've never had any urge to give them nicknames, which in a way confirms to me they prefer it as much as they accept it. :D

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
WolfDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfDreamer
Zodiac:

Being shapeshifters I didn't expect a sex or a description. But as long as I'm not the only one who doesn't have name fvor his Volkh I feel better

EXTREMELY Proud keeper of a Western Guardian Dragon

Always posting from my iPhone

"The past can not be beaten...It can only be allowed to get farther away"
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're NOT"
"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's why it's called The Present. Cherish it." - Spencer Johnson
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I have three volkhs and only one came with a name and he was from Lisa, the other two came from CH and do not have names and don't want any names either. For me I think of all three of them as viking warriors, as that is what I get from them and they all seem happy with that!!!

They don't mess around about the protection either!!!! My one from Lisa will talk more then what the other two do and that is alright with me and them!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

During the recent sale, I took the opportunity to request a Volkh for a friend of mine. (we refer to one another as “sister”) I had notified her at the time, but also let her know that it would be awhile, since the wait time for CH items is generally much longer than with other online purchases. (not complaining, I would rather wait and have it done properly)

She and I were chatting this morning, when a visitor showed up at my house. It was HUGE, a very high bright vibration. It stayed behind me, and didn’t let me see it, but for some reason I had a very vivid impression of this massive manta ray with a big under smile. I felt like he was grinning with approval.

I told my friend of the presence, and we continued to converse. The intensity was a little uncomfortable, and I communicated this to the spirit who toned it down and then retreated entirely.

It was an interesting experience. I’ve read on the forum about other people’s spirits visiting, but it’s uncommon in my own experience. Having my sisters custom show up here to check me out was unexpected.

neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced

::bump::

Fez087
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Ill add my own experience with my volkh which I'm still bonding with.

Ever since he and my purple dragon arrived I have been much happier and you can say relaxed, before that there was always a lot of negativity in my home and you could say "bad vibe".

I was always moody.

One night when I was meditating with both my purple dragon and volkh, as soon as I was saying: hello volkh and "C", I heard this bird chirp right next to me on my right side and then I heard an owl woot on the room next to me, this was around 2:30AM btw.

To me this was their way of saying "Were here with you" :) it spooked me a bit to be honest.

I think they owl was actually my volkh since is their associated animal.

Ever since he arrived my home has been more peaceful :)

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Ah I love reading about peoples experiences with Volkhs :D I am only about a week into the recommended 30 day bonding process but already I feel alot 'safer' with my Volkh around! A good example of this is that I'm scared of the dark (lol!) but since receiving my Volkh that doesn't seem to bother me so much any more! Also I haven't been so grouchy.. I mean Monday mornings at work I used to be evil but I feel that my Volkh has kind of balanced out the negativity cycles I seem to get myself into! I also think that he's made me a calmer driver! :lol:

Mine defiantly has a masculine energy about him and I can feel his presence the majority of the time.....like a silent guardian :evilbat:

Really glad I decided to get a Volkh as he's been a blessing :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family

Return to “Creatures K-Z”