volkh

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have two volkh. Both are from CH. Neither have names. Both are around me, like sentinels. They guard me all the time, but are silent and unobtrusive, and neither want names.

The only time I see them is when I call upon them, then they take the form of a gorgeous hugely muscular and tall man :drool: . They never try to start a conversation, because they will quickly inform me that their job is to guard, not talk. If I want conversation, I need to do that with the chatterboxes (that is how they refer to my dragons). They, along with my angels, are the first ones to move when trouble comes. I don't worry as much since getting my spirit army, as I know I am protected.

I get proof of this Tuesday when a SUV slammed into another car, and pushed it into my car. I could have been hurt seriously again, but I felt arms around me, cushioning me, and holding my neck, so that it would not snap. Without this protection, I possibly would have come away from that crash in a wheelchair for life. I just wish I had known about these spirits in 2009, when I had my other crash, maybe I would not have been permanently hurt.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

I heard somewhere there are patrol volkhs and ones that actively eliminate threats. The first, dont do anything just sound the alarm so to speak.

Does CH acknowledge this difference, or does it not exist? I forgot where I heard it but I feel from a reputable seller.

If they do exist are we alwayssold the second type?? thanks

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Lady Elisa wrote:I heard somewhere there are patrol volkhs and ones that actively eliminate threats. The first, dont do anything just sound the alarm so to speak.

Does CH acknowledge this difference, or does it not exist? I forgot where I heard it but I feel from a reputable seller.

If they do exist are we alwayssold the second type?? thanks

Mine must be the eliminators.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

I have two male volkhs, both from the same seller, and they both have individual names. Curiously, they both showed themselves to me as birds when they first arrived, who were both sitting on the railing of my balcony, looking directly -- and very pointedly -- at me! In both instances, I had asked them to protect me, my home, my husband, my pets and my property as I was heading off to work in the morning. My volkhs don't talk much, but I know they are steadily there, protecting me and keeping a watchful eye out for everyone in my household. They will respond if I call out to them telepathically speaking, of course.

psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

When I got my Volkh a few weeks ago, I tried meditating with the vessel. Asked if there was anything he wanted, and got an interesting vision in my mind. Imagine a cross between a dragon and a bat, about the size of a cat. Four legs, tail, long neck, wings, but mammilian with a head like a bat. He was hanging from the ceiling over my head, holding on with all four feet, grinning at me like a happy dog does. When I meditate with his vessel, that is how I perceive him, always hanging from the ceiling, just waiting for something unpleasant to try sneaking in, then POUNCE!

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Just wondered why CH states that Volkh's have "no name...no age...no sex" but another trusted seller has a female Volkh for sale (???)

Could it simply be that 99% of the time they themselves prefer not to impart that info to humans?

Thanks.

I used to know things
KDR
new here
new here

Its been a few weeks since I have welcomed a new volkh in my keep. It was a freebie with my order. I haven't really tried to communicate with it since I read that they were usually nonsocial and I didn't want to be obtrusive. So anyways, I was using my pendulum board today and my volkh came through to talk to me. <3 I asked if it wanted to tell me anything and it proceeded to spell out an odd word. I asked if that was it's name and it said yes! I also asked if it had a male or female gender and it said no. I am very happy. It was a great session! I also learned it likes when I communicate with it, likes treats and that I was pronouncing 'volkh' wrong and it corrected me. Lol It's over 18,000 yrs old!? 1tu

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Congrats KDR 1ak
18,000 years old Wow!!!!

What pronunciation did he advise you then?

I have been pronouncing them: VOL -KA.
I used to say VOKE until I read that this was the correct way above.

Thanks.

I used to know things
KDR
new here
new here

Izzy69 wrote:Congrats KDR 1ak
18,000 years old Wow!!!!

What pronunciation did he advise you then?

I have been pronouncing them: VOL -KA.
I used to say VOKE until I read that this was the correct way above.

Thanks.
You are correct. I was pronouncing 'vol' like the word 'bowl' but with a 'v'. But it corrected me to say 'vol' like 'ball' but with a 'v'.

pathtosirius
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: None

The dear Volkh that I have invited is as endearing as any other being that is presently with me. He is constantly present as always, and whenever I do call on him, he is always there.
I do initiate conversations with him, which he acknowledges and replies. He is very kind and have that gentle energy about him, but there is a strong core to it that almost all Volkhs embodies. Nevertheless, I appreciate him, and looks to him as a dear friend and family 1d

Return to “Creatures K-Z”