*Testiment-Sharing* MASTER SERVICE :: PSYCHIC ENERGY POWER

shadows112
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

I have had 2 sessions of this service so far and have 2 more sessions scheduled. The 1st session was on August 31st. I could feel the energy. The next night, i seen white sparkles in the air. I also noticed more shadow movement than usual. The night before my 2nd session, i heard a voice inside my mind that was not my own!! I was sitting on the end of the bed playing with my cell phone and out of nowhere i hear a male voice say "i don't suppose so". I still don't know who it was or what he was talking about, but i'm hoping this will happen again and continue to happen!! :crazy: My 2nd session was on September 14th and i didn't feel it as strongly, but i did feel it. I have noticed an even bigger increase of seeing movement out of the corners of my eyes. My 3rd session is scheduled for tonight(28th) and my 4th is October 12th. I am *loving* this service!! :inlove: Thank you Magnolia and Ash!!! :grouphug:

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I have first session of this service scheduled for torrow evening (or what is 6 AM on friday morning for my time). And I cannot wait.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

My last and 4th session of this Master Service is scheduled today (for those who live in the U.S or Canada), but since I live in Norway I'll have to wait 'till 5 AM tomorrow. My spirits are definitely with me and keeping me safe. I do feel safe now since I have two Wraiths with me, and I feel calm and happy since I have some WA spirits with me too. My spirits have been giving me signs or manifested in front of me to let me know they're there. But so far I have not heard any audible voices in my head. But I think the Psychic Energy Power Master Service has boosted my already existing, latent power that I have - even though it's not Clairaudience, Clairsentience or Clairvoyance. Who knows what other power I might possess if it isn't any of the three I metioned.

EDIT: Maybe I should pull an all-nighter to see if I can feel any energy during my scheduled session. I know I said I would during one of my previous sessions, but unfortunately I fell asleep. So I didn't notice anything.

dbuddafly
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello to all,

Well, I totally forgot about my full service for psychic energy power ::facepalm:: . My first session was April 6th. I believe that day I went to sleep super early. For some reason I was extremely tired. As I recall, at about 1 AM, I felt something like a burst of energy going through me. It was somewhat shocking to me and a little scary, but I think it was just because I that sensation woke me up out of deep sleep. :wtf:

Since then, I have been experiencing an increase in seeing orbs, something like a light burst of yellow, gold and white :candle: :star: , distortions of air and an increase of murmuring and tones. Also, I have notice I am dreaming and remembering dreams much more clearly.

My next session is tonight, so I hope to keep you all updated after that.

D

Dbuddafly
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Bump

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I had the third session done and I am waiting for the last one. I was already having visions, premonitions and telepathic connections at a certain level before, but I guess the service increased the gift even more, like now in the last couple of days I am having this psychic experiences more often.

Return to “General Questions”