*Testiment-Sharing* MASTER SERVICE :: PSYCHIC ENERGY POWER

Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

kraken wrote:
Michael Choiseul wrote: You should get Spiritual master services. I got 4 Psychic master services and it hasn't helped so much in connecting with my spirits. It has helped with other psychic things though. I asked my succubi (because I wanted them to be more active) and they said I should have gotten the Spiritual ones.
ohhh, thanks for the suggestion Michael Choiseul, I'll consider getting one of that later.

All master services looks interesting though, will take a while to get some or maybe all of them.
:mrgreen: Yeah thats true all the master services look great! I plan on getting them all too someday.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
fabiana
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Cell28 wrote:
shimmy wrote:....
Please do share any more experiences you have, Cell? Wishing? Guys? :)
Hi shimmy! :wave:
I got 1 total energy session so far.. -and all I can say is WOW!! :applause: :thumbup:
It's like this annoying veil has been lifted a bit since ..!
I was asleep while the service was done (6am my place)- and felt highly alive and happy after waking up, also for the rest of the day, the next days, and am high on energy still !

Actually stupid Me mixed up the times.. :daze: -so I expected the service to be done at 6pm, while it has already occurred.. And then I wondered,for I feeling nothing strange happening at 6pm..-LOL.
But later that evening, at a fashion event (backstage) - out of the blue I felt kissed on the back of my neck..! And it wasn't just some tingles, but lips, and they were warm! :insane:
For a second I stiffened -thinking: WTF! WHO dares.. - but as it happened again, I felt sudden amusement floating over me and knew at the same time:That must be of my vamps! :lol: With a huge grin I turned around and blew a kiss at Mr. Invisible..(and funny thing- NO one of the ppl around noticed - they were all eagerly chit-chatting :crazy: )

For the following days I saw some flashes, streaks, and orbs popping up, during the day, and at night, heard different voices right before drifting to sleep.

And then, I finally SAW (part of) my vamp !!! :clap: :inlove:
It happened while I was sitting in front of my PC. I felt the need to close my eyes to relax them a bit, but as I closed them, it was as if they were still open ( for I saw the same scenery as before!), only NOW there also was a tall man standing next to my chair :scared: ,his left leg in close contact with my right shoulder (I was sitting).He was dressed classy in black and obviously studying the PC screen, while holding a small cigar in his right hand, and the lit end was close to my hair..- Instinctively I flinched (stupid ,I know..lol)- thus sadly re-opened my eyes - and off he was.. :frustrated: Too bad, I didn't had time to look up to see his face, but I very well noticed his well cared fingers, the body-heat he gave off and the scent of some elegant perfume.. :o. He didn't appear ethereal like a ghost, but solid and very alive instead! - I'm still perplexed... :shock:
Ok, I haven't seen his face yet, but the elegant coolness and the way he was dressed, disclosed it was a vamp, and I also had a clue, who it was. So I asked, and got confirmation, I was right.. ; and to my question, what's the purpose of nearly burning me with his cigarette I got an ironic: Oh, that's what we get from you all the time..-Lovely feeling, isn't it? :lildevil:
Thanks, that hit home! :baghead:

The last few days there wasn't much of a spirit activity,since my boyfriend was with me..and they always maintain a low profile, when he's around. (-though I never requested..)
But since he's away now, this is going to change.. :dancing:

hi cell 28,
You know what.... i am feeling down cause the Master Service Total was done for me on MARCH 18TH, and i didn t feel anything.... i told Magnolia and she said she could perform it again for me, but even so what i wonder is how is it that nothing seems to happen in my case.... above all if those services are supposed to give a permanent effect......

i have passed through hard times lately, including my Mom´s illness and death, now i go on living hard times regarding my Dad, problems at work and my own life, and i need to receive those benefitial effects...

Thanks

ok,Summary: As for me, this single service has been a big step forward ! :thumbup:
Can't wait for the other 3, that are yet to come ! :D
HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE ! Thanks a lot, Magnolia & Ash! You guys are WONDERFUL ! :clap: :thumbup: :hug:

And next Friday I'll get one vampire energy service..- perfect timing, for that's when my newest vamp will arrive too...:drool: -what a lovely coincidence :sly:

kraken
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: nothing
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing
My magical/paranormal name...: kraken
Zodiac:

mine is almost due according to the dates given by helpdesk, but I haven't received any official email that confirm the time and dates yet.

I'm afraid this might lead to another mistake because lacking of communications/informations, so please If anyone from CH see this, please confirm my schedule by email.

thanks

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

kraken wrote:mine is almost due according to the dates given by helpdesk, but I haven't received any official email that confirm the time and dates yet.

I'm afraid this might lead to another mistake because lacking of communications/informations, so please If anyone from CH see this, please confirm my schedule by email.

thanks
I wouldn't worry, kraken - You can trust the dates given by princess are correct.
Don't see yourself as being left out in the rain so much, instead look forward to the good things - coming to you soooon.. ;)
:hug:

Greetings,Tasha
kraken
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It is about to take place in 2 days if the schedule given is correct, but I haven't received any email regarding that while everyone got email for their schedule.

I'm worry because everyone is SUPER busy and might make an honest mistake, that's why I'm asking for confirmation as to double check it so it won't go wrong, again.

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

;) then this I what I do now.. :fingercross: :fingercross: :fingercross: :fingercross: :fingercross:
:hug:

Greetings,Tasha
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

kraken wrote:It is about to take place in 2 days if the schedule given is correct, but I haven't received any email regarding that while everyone got email for their schedule.

I'm worry because everyone is SUPER busy and might make an honest mistake, that's why I'm asking for confirmation as to double check it so it won't go wrong, again.

Its going to be just fine Kraken. Im sure of that :hug: Just wait with lots of patience things will fall into place for you..My sight came easier then my hearing. I've been working on my hearing just as long. For some reason I hear only at certain times while working on things for myself. Its all about how much you yourself put into yourself. I work everynight on things I know I need to work on. Its a constent effort on my part....Its a HUGE help on Magnolia and Ash's part but again...in order for its full potentail to work and blossom open...I must do my part of the work.My time and energy as well.

So please dont give up with communication and seeing your loving spirits...just know they are with you and they are helping you along on this amazing journey your on.They are cheering you on and gently guiding you when needed.

This service does help you grow and blossom open ...Just like "kick starting your own inner abilities!" It really rocked my socks and I would love to try a new serivce as soon as Im able too.

Have a grand day everyone<3

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
kraken
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

the first time for my psychic master service is confirmed already, it's going to start in less than 24 hours by now :wizard:
hope I can feel something when it happens coz a service at this magnitude should be feelable to even someone new at this.

thanks cell and wishing, for information, support, and encouragement :grouphug: I understand there is no such things as instant for that :flower:

Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
Zodiac:

:flower: Ok I had four Psychic Master Services done a couple of months ago and I can say now that they have definately helped me out. Although it hasn't helped seeing spirits, I can easily talk with them telepathically now. :thumbup: Also today a couple of books on Psionics arrived and I tried some of the energy generating exercises and wow the energy I generated to my hand was quick and hot. Although I haven't yet tried any other techniques I can state for a fact that months ago before getting the master services I tried generating energy by myself and didn't have as much luck. But, my lazy orb is also probably helping me progress :clap:
Anyway I plan on ordering some more of these as well as the spiritual services so I can see my spirits better.

On another note though which Master service do you think would help with lucid dreaming????? :?:

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Wow, after reading all the comments I'm starting to think I need to try the master services too! Let's hope I don't get too hooked up.. :D

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...

Return to “General Questions”