*Testiment-Sharing* MASTER SERVICE :: PSYCHIC ENERGY POWER

TankStare
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

::bump::

Any updates from any of you guys who received Master Services? They all look intruiging :count:

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

I just finished the set of 4 psychic energy power master services. I've been noticing flashes of light, blue streaks and movement out of the corner of my eyes a lot more since the services started. I've noticed as well that I *know* things a lot more than before. An example, yesterday my son lost his keys and he searched for 2 hours and couldn't find them. They're for his unit at his university and would cost at least $150 to replace them. I went into the bathroom and he'd left a pile of his washing on the bathroom floor. I don't know why, but I went straight to the bottom of the pile, picked up his football jacket, put my hand in it's pocket and there they were. I wasn't planning to look, we had decided they'd probably fallen out of his pocket when he was running for the train the night before, I hadn't seen him wear the jacket since last year, but I knew they were there. The only problem was my son didn't want to give me the $150 I saved him! :lol:

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I have my first of a total of four Psychic Energy Power Master Services coming up this Thursday. But since it is scheduled at 11:00PM it means I'll have to wait until Friday, perhaps I should pull an all-nighter since it won't be performed before 4:00AM GMT+01. I wonder I'll be able to feel the energy while they perform my first session? :) Or if I'll feel any different afterwards? Might be hard to tell after just one Master Service session, but I have full confidence in the work that Ash and Magnolia do. They're awesome!

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I'm loving the Master Services offered by CH. I completed the Vampiric Energies, and now have the Psychic Energy Power services scheduled starting 9/09. The next one will be the Warrior Power Master Service which I ordered on Friday.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: haven't received yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: wouldn't
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

Can someone explain to me the difference between having a master service or a spell cast upon one?

Are master services spells?

THanks.

darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

yoficreations wrote:Can someone explain to me the difference between having a master service or a spell cast upon one?

THanks.
Hello, Master Services aren't like a spell, if I had to compare it to anything I'd say it's more like a Reiki service where at a scheduled time the proper energies depending on what type of Master Service you chose are sent to you and you have to be ready and open to receiving them. Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone but this is what I have gathered about the Master Services! :D

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

darkshadow0rb wrote:
yoficreations wrote:Can someone explain to me the difference between having a master service or a spell cast upon one?

THanks.
Hello, Master Services aren't like a spell, if I had to compare it to anything I'd say it's more like a Reiki service where at a scheduled time the proper energies depending on what type of Master Service you chose are sent to you and you have to be ready and open to receiving them. Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone but this is what I have gathered about the Master Services! :D
Well, I just received my 1st session of this Master Service, though it was one hour later than what I said it would be. I tried to stay awake to see if I could feel any energies that were sent to me, but then I feel asleep. I haven't noticed any difference yet after it was performed. I guess I was more open to receiving the energies when I was sleeping than I would have been if I'd been wide awake.

yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: haven't received yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: wouldn't
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

Thanks for the explanation - it makes sense!

Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

:wizard: the first of my four psychic service is on the 5th. i cant wait as i have been improving a lot recently :candlep: ::master::

Schrademan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet.
Zodiac:

I ordered the Lazy Orb, and also have one each of Dark Arts, Psychic, and Immortal on layaway until early October.

Return to “General Questions”