wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

For those who are new to this Wonderful Journey -This is a way to kick start yourself! It reads as follows in the online store. You can choose from one service to having all four services done.

A service provided that brings you an array of psychic powers. It strengthens any natural psychic powers you may have been born with, strongly increase the powers of your spelled vessels for psychic powers, and bring the needed energies to create psychic powers.

This helps in opening your third eye, psychic visions, intuitive thoughts, divine thoughts, clairaudience, clairvoyance, clairsentience, psychometry, astrology, hydromancy, oneiromancy, enoptromancy, and more!

I love this master service! Absolutely love,love,love ,love it! This has helped me in so many ways helping me further myself in this wonderful journey. When I have focused on a certain spirit- I have seen,felt and heard the sounds or voices of whom I was trying to focus on. Im very excited about this service and hope to experience more of it as I develop into myself.

I would highly recommend this service . I would love to read about your experiences with other Master Service you may have chosen.=)

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

I'm very glad to hear your experience of this is very positive, Wishing - partly for yourself :thumbup: but also because I bought my first service at the weekend :D

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've been meaning to get this. How many services did you have done?

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Spiked wrote:I'm very glad to hear your experience of this is very positive, Wishing - partly for yourself :thumbup: but also because I bought my first service at the weekend :D

Thank You Spiked. Your going to love it!!

I've been working with myself every night for along time now. If it's not one thing, it's another that I do.(pertaining to growing and flowering open my own abilities.) It's hard work but well worth it.

This service is an addition to myself in the way of helping kick start or make strong what I may hold inside PLUS a whole lot more...super incredible! Now for more work because I personally feel that just because there is a spell to help me, it doesn't mean I just let it be..I feel, I need to tap into it and work with it to make it even stronger/develop while learning this spells ability within myself.-I hope I made sense. :flower:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: for Ch for this Amazing service!! You guys rock!!

Warmest Wishes<3
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Michael Choiseul wrote:I've been meaning to get this. How many services did you have done?
I have the full total of 4 but I need to speak to the help desk because I only have 3 dates given to me through the email..so when I have extra time I'll make sure I read it right or missed something somewhere..lol

Oh Please do so, if it's what you feel...it's one amazing service to help you grow :flower:

:inlove: Loven it!

My next service will be the Vampire Master Service..just don't know when I'll be able to do that one..all 4 services.. I need a half off date and money to be able to afford =)

Again Thank You Magnolia and Ash for this wonderful , amazing service.

Warmest Wishes<3
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Very interesting i think i may partake in this myself although i been eyeing the Master Astral Travel for awhile. How does it work and do you get fast results?

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Killarican wrote:Very interesting i think i may partake in this myself although i been eyeing the Master Astral Travel for awhile. How does it work and do you get fast results?
Master Astral Travel sounds great also =) .If it's what you feel you'd like/love then I would say..Go for it!!! How exciting :applause:

I don't know HOW it works but know it's a permanent enchantment . It will always work and you can always work with it..call on it to help you in your abilities to make them stronger or learn about them. That's what I do basically. Everyone is different and Everyone will get results but probably with a slight difference because we are at different levels with different abilities in our own journey's of discovery.

Will You or I get fast results?

Let me start off by saying this first: As with anything in life, The more you put in- the more you Get with your own time, effort & energy. :hug: Your going to "get results" because its an enchantment that's permanently done for you. Once placed , it's all up to You how and if you'd like to use them and make them stronger by using them to your fullest capability and capacity.

Some of our forum friends, on their first nights service have stated, They felt something happen the very first night of their service.

I hope this helps =)

Warmest Wishes<3
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Anyone else have this service or another they would like to share? Its been a few months since it was listed at the store. Well enough time to get comfy with it =)

Warmest Wishes<3
Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

How long does it take to receiv the master service? Say from the date you place the order, how far ahead will the scheduled service date be?

Natasja
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have this in layaway-- it's exciting to see your post! Can't wait to get mine paid for :flower: I'll post my experiences when I get it. :sly:

~Think with your Heart~

Return to “General Questions”