sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

OT: You may want to Google "Astral Catalepsy".
Interesting. Just added that to my paranormal vocabulary. Just watched this from Sylvia Browne: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtRZTsuUaTc.

More or less my family and I were going through that. I guess the best way to not experience that is don't live in a haunted house. Praying doesn't really help.

Prior to VLF's story, I would have assumed he was haunted by spirit and it coaxed him into going nuts and dying. Many people who are haunted feel a subconscious desire to die as well. For me when I was going through the haunted phase no one I loved was dead...so I chose life. But death was certainly an option...knocking...knocking at my door. LOL.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Ileana Starfire wrote:
suga wrote:Is it normal to have sleep paralysis every other night, feeling as if someone's sitting on top of you and locking your jaw closed so you can't scream?

I was 16-17 when this happened.

I did end up burning and throwing out all my writings. Such a shame too, because it was some amazing ramblings.

OT: You may want to Google "Astral Catalepsy".
This is what happens during re-entry after Astral Travel because you are sort of half-in and half-out of your physical body. It is perfectly normal. I used to have such experiences nightly, although I remember being 3-5 at the time. It gets easier to control with practice.

VLF-LF-WAVES wrote: So, I thought, why not ask their spirits what happened? Why not? So I did.
I could have easily contacted him to ask, but I was honestly never much of a Poe fan.
I acknowledge the fact that he has created lasting works of literature, however dark and depressing they may be, but his energy is not pleasant to me...not someone I wanted to have contact with.
/color]

It would have been odd if you had contacted him because you would have automatically contcted me as well. But I guess our main difference is, I am not looking for spirits to make me feel good...Feeling good is my own sole responsibilty. All spirits and All Living Humans (and other forms of life, of course) are all in a condition of ongoing evolution and I think that St. Francis of Assisi demonstarted it best by seeing all states of being and feeling, unknowing and unknowing, as each a "Brother" or a "Sister"...not just "Brother Sun" and "Sister Moon", but even "Brother Fear" and "Sister Terror"...sure its hard to do...so what? If we move ourselves to embrace the Primal Humilty of Full Gratitude of being given our precious human existence...all of this can become do-able and is a major part of the actual road to Enlightenment (which is a never ending road, and not a prize to be one, or a 'super-title" but a condition of self-maturity.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
heaven-vs-inferno
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: genio,angeles,dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: inmortál
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ariel
Zodiac:

Big fan of his writings, inspired me really.

Just watched the movie "The Raven" online, here;

http://www.movie2k.to/The-Raven-watch-m ... 86366.html

Proud of my family members: 4 inmortals, 1 marid djinn, 1 gold djinn, 3 bronwyn angels, 2 red dragons, 1 elder khodam, 2 incubus, 1 wraith, 2 psy vamps, 1 nympho, and 3Power orbs. 2 Volkhs. Plus lots of spelled items!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra