Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

They are not the product of spirit procreation and they are not physical-plane entities.

Spirit procreation means that you have, for example, 2 Vampire spirits (meaning no longer living), and they have sexual relations that would end up leaving your female Vampire pregnant (in spirit form), and then she would give birth to a Vampire spirit baby.

Baby spirits on the physical plane are baby spirits of any race that were born on the physical plane, die on the physical plane, become spirits, and remain their age at time of death.

Living entities are entities that reside on the physical, spiritual or astral planes. There are millions of races of beings on the spiritual & astral planes which are living; some who lives tens of thousands of years, if not Immortal. Most living entities are not game for being bound because they have a life path to live, Boobries are among the few, they are the only living entity we deal with on these terms and we are extremely careful about matching for this reason and the reason the unconventional instructions are mentioned in the listing about being un-invoked before they come to you. Sometimes those who request a Boobrie do not receive them and are refunded because dealing with a living entity is different than dealing with a spirit.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

I got a serious question.

How about a seller who repeatly keeps telling a buyer that she wants/can recall the spirits even after the buyer clearly stated that she is keeping those spirits?

What are the chances that the buyer is bonding with a empty vessel?

what are the percentage & chances that such a seller existed in the paranormal world?

The reason the buyer is being treated like this is cus the country that she comes from as the seller claims that she had very bad experience with her country buyers.

I would really like to know that if a spirit who especially come for a certain person, is it possible for the seller who recall them at will even the spirit expressed that they want to stay with the buyer?

I hope Mag or Ash or any others who does conjure & binding can advice me on this.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hi lou, there might be several reasons here; the seller got a better offer and now is trying to get you to back out of a transaction; the seller has no idea of what conjuring entails themselves and there is no spirit or the spirit is not really what they claim it is because they have no actual learned knowledge in the art of conjuration. these just come to me off the top of my head, and i do conjure and have been trained in conjuration. also i would remind everyone that if someone in the seller's description makes you wonder or question....your gut might be trying to save you some heartache.

all new members i would heartily recommend reading this post and taking in magnolia's comments (which come from years of professional training and years of dedication to the practice...it is some of the most valuable information you might ever hear). i believe magnolia also covers more situations where the practitioner/seller themselves would need to know what they are doing. i hope this helps everyone.

lou, if you paid for a spirit and have it in your possession the seller (unless they are also the conjurer) can not break the binds and neither can their spirits if they try that tactic. magnolia has covered this question as well. thanks for posting this! i would consider your transaction completed lou and it is up to you whether you want to give in and return the spirit but then only if the spirit wishes to be returned. if it wants to stay with you - done deal then! take care sweetie, arsine :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

Hi Crone :wave:

Thank you for the reply. That has indeed put down the worries i had. The seller does not do the conjure nor binding but it's the friend who do it. Just that the seller mentioned the 2nd time to me that she got the intention of recalling them back but end up didnt do it cus the friend said no even after i had stated I am keeping them. But the reply of the seller took 1 week after i email her so i was kinda worried that for the whole week i might be talking to an empty vessel. :lol: :lol:

But it's all good now, the transaction is all settled & case closed. I will stay away from the seller as far as i can to avoid anymore headaches! :lol: :lol:

Thanks again :hug:

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

oh lou, that's great!!! i am so happy that you are going to be happy with the spirit and the seller has backed off. :) have a great "pirate" weekend matey! ;) take care, arsine :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Good answer Crone, and Lou, I'm so glad everything has worked out for you! :hug:

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sounds like whatever the issue is you've resolved it, but here is the thread discussing can spirits be stolen: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... er#p115240

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

creepyhollows wrote:
Living entities are entities that reside on the physical, spiritual or astral planes. There are millions of races of beings on the spiritual & astral planes which are living; some who lives tens of thousands of years, if not Immortal. Most living entities are not game for being bound because they have a life path to live, Boobries are among the few, they are the only living entity we deal with on these terms and we are extremely careful about matching for this reason and the reason the unconventional instructions are mentioned in the listing about being un-invoked before they come to you. Sometimes those who request a Boobrie do not receive them and are refunded because dealing with a living entity is different than dealing with a spirit.

Thanks
the information on the store wasn't accurate enough
and i thought on my part that they were once alive
it makes wander if anyone has gotten one :think:
:silent: sorry getting offtopic

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

No problem, it's not off topic at all. There are a few, I'm not sure if there is anyone on the forum who has one, but if they do perhaps they'll share!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
((rainbow))
neophyte
neophyte

creepyhollows wrote:No problem, it's not off topic at all. There are a few, I'm not sure if there is anyone on the forum who has one, but if they do perhaps they'll share!
I have a male boobrie :D i got him last year from CH, the thing its that when he came he was already named and few months old so i opened ticket in help desk well it turned out that this boobrie wanted specifically to come to me :cloud9:
they really make you feel safe :flower:

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”