Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

yes please clearlfy. I hope I miss understood. I cain't afford another charge box right now and not sure how strong the one I could make will be.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I believe normal jewelry don't take away the energy from our spirited ones. Sometimes, I will let gryphon, dragon or pegasus take turns to guard my jewelry. I think they enjoy it. It helps to keep them occupy.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I recommend apart for any of the darker creatures like Black Dragons but Wraiths, Sanguine Vampires, Werewolves, etc are fine to store together.

The way I understand this:
Wraiths, Vamps, Werewolves are fine together.
Black dragons have to be kept seperate.

Question: Keep Angels & Fae, etc (Light) seperate from vamps and werewolves, etc (dark)?

I personally keep my dark and light apart without giving it any forethought.

I think this is how I am reading this, but of course, Magnolia has the definative answer on this.

Anyone else know?

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
phoenixrising84
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just assume keep the 'types' separate. I once received a vampire from Gwen and he came in a really cool coffin shaped box. Inside the box I put the vampire recharging box I got from Magnolia and put all my vampires inside the coffin. The box from Magnolia is small and the coffin is big enough to fit all the vessels and then some. It works nicely for me.
The immortals have their own area, as do the djinn, and the dark arts.
The creatures and fairies I keep together. I didn't buy them a recharging box but I have an alter plate (about 5" diameter) where I keep their vessels, along with various stones, sea shells and rings that I gave them as offerings.
So far everyone seems happy 8-)

david2885
active contributor
active contributor

Well personally I only have light entities, but what I do is I dowse and ask which entities want to be together and where they prefer to be.

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

what a gr8 idea! ;)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Besides dowsing, you can try hold two different types of entities on each hand. Try to feel their energy.......

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

mane79nll wrote:Besides dowsing, you can try hold two different types of entities on each hand. Try to feel their energy.......
Sure Mane. That's how it works for me. Yesterday I asked my Werewolf if he preferred a Red Organza bag or the Green one to see which I would invoke... So I placed him in one hand and picked up the Red One and said "Red?" Then I picked up the Greeen one -- and I didn't even have to ask -- his stone pulsated like crazy with energy. So, Green it was!! :D ;) If that's how your gifts work then use them. Sit with them and ask them -- they'll respond.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
lskyln
new here
new here
Zodiac:

oh gosh, how bad am i? i didn't even think of this, and have been keeping them all together. I like to have them with me, and not have tons of bags. so are werewolves, gargoyles, able to be kept with alya, masheba, gryphon, chinese fox, and human spirits??

Blessing of L and M,
Lisa/gypsywolf

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

MOST OF THE TIME YOU'RE GOOD TO KEEP WEREWOLVES, CYCLOPS, HELLHOUNDS, GARGOYLES, BASILISKS, CAMBIONS, DRAUGRS, HAGS... WITH LIGHT ENTITIES BECAUSE ALOT OF THE TIME THESE DARK ENTITIES WILL WATCH OVER YOUR SPIRITS TOO.

ASIDE FROM THAT ANY DARKER ENTITIES NOT WILLING TO SHARE THE PLAYGROUND SHOULD BE KEPT IN THEIR OWN AREA.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF

Return to “Dark Arts”