You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear magnolia - thank you so much for stressing the importance of trying to steer clear of demons of any kind. it is very unsettling that sellers in ebay now feel that demons are the "in spirit" with no regard or care for what that demon will do upon the unsuspecting victim. by this time we've all heard deedee's broadcast of the demon victim she has helped - this woman does not sound as if she has enjoyed her experience does she? so, if nothing can be done to stop these sellers, then as magnolia has done above - and as deedee has done with letting us listen firsthand to a victim, we're left with educating people. i also feel that a draugr would take care of a demon, wouldn't they magnolia? thanks again for the well thought out and excellent advice and what is to be done if we come across something like this. better be prepared than not. blessed be! arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Arsine, I imagine those burley norsemen of yours could handle anything!
You have the ultimate fighting force there. :)

My first vamp arrived today! I am very excited to make his aquaintance. He and the werewolf will be added to my arsenal of protection.

Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

dearest alex - you betcha hon! while i don't know the names of my fylglia or werewolf yet, they seem to be content so far with "figgy" and "wolfie". these two are also great protection entities and i'm sure i've pretty much got my bases covered, especially with the trio!

you are going to love your vamp and werewolf! it's always a treat when a new spirit comes to you and offers you the chance to know and care for it. i think after i get everyone settled in that i've gotten from the treasure hunt, as well as my historic spirit, that i will choose a wraith (or should say bring home the one who has chosen me, more on that later). how are your wraiths? do you find any difference having them both bound to you? i'd like to hear about it! blessed be! arsine

trained conjurer
cupping healer

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Theresa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for this info Magnolia.

I wonder if people will ever realize that demons & curses are not 'things' to be taken lightly nor are they toys to be played with! They are serious threats and can cause dire situations for unsuspecting people.

*sigh*
1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

I've been a victim of one many years ago.(numerous times actually I thought it was hags but I was wrong as I felt their evil presence when they came to me in my sleep)THis is how it works with demons(besides buying items with them attached to them)
If you have done many bad or disasterous things in your life or do so presently.THey pick up on your the stench of your negative convictions as the most in depth of your moral,social,mental,spiritual,Magic or physical crimes.The more you become eligible to be sought after as they are looking to turn those who have slipped from the path of light and bring them in to work for THE DARK ONE.

I was also told that they are some what repelled by holy symbols.I dunno how much though??

Daniel

Golden Veiled
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Very good information here! I also printed it out for my book. Thank you Magnolia! Thank you to the rest of everybody for insights on protection entities that I was unfamiliar with! Now I will have to do some research and purchase!! ;)

Debra

Embrace your uniqueness. Time is way to short to be living someone else's life.
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ive just been onto Deedees new stuff and was instantly told by my Vamp to buy one of the saintly relics, so i have.

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I did too Q, one of the bracelets.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

dearest quenie - i saw those bracelets and just remember, for the relic to work you have to have a bond or connection/relationship with the saint which the relic is from (and i think i saw that deedee wrote that too). i had a friend who purchased a bracelet with relics on it and complained because it didn't work - well, his heart was not in it and just bought it because a couple of us had one, lol. after that psychic attack on myself today that i told you about (which i'm still getting over), i put on my houdou necklace blessed by st jude as well as a relic bracelet i made with 5 relics, wooden beads, swarovski crystals and various medals including a st benedict to drive evil away. i'm still sick to my stomach and can not stop shaking i'm so cold. pm me if you get a chance hon. take care. blessed be. arsine p.s. everyone please be careful today.

trained conjurer
cupping healer

Mau Emerald Nile
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Oh, im sorry arsine. I hope you feel better!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Black Arts”