Demon Protection

Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

emstrange1 wrote:Wasnt_Me, you should consider getting a clearing done by DragonLady.
:D Alex (Wiccan Warrior) also recommended that. I'm going to for sure soon. My djinn have been taking care of me for a while now so I'm not so hurried, but I will for sure. It's been very peaceful because of them.

I also wanted to ask you about a creature my dad saw when he was younger. I couldn't quite find the description in the encyclopedia.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
wsam
active contributor
active contributor

emstrange1 wrote:Wasnt_Me, you should consider getting a clearing done by DragonLady.

Good Idea!!!! :thumbup:

I had one done some days ago and I am feeling great!

Check her clearing auctions here:

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Faery-Connec ... idZ2QQtZkm

Many Many Blessings
WJ
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Wsam. I lost the link when my laptop decided to turn off on its own.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wasnt_Me wrote:
:D Alex (Wiccan Warrior) also recommended that. I'm going to for sure soon. My djinn have been taking care of me for a while now so I'm not so hurried, but I will for sure. It's been very peaceful because of them.

I also wanted to ask you about a creature my dad saw when he was younger. I couldn't quite find the description in the encyclopedia.
It's wonderful that you've got your djinn looking out for your well being.

Could you describe the creature?

Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

emstrange1 wrote:
Wasnt_Me wrote:

It's wonderful that you've got your djinn looking out for your well being.

Could you describe the creature?
Absolutely. He described it as bring the shape of a man and tall, maybe 6 ft or taller. The thing had flesh that appeared black and looked to have been either burnt off; that was the best way he could describe the flesh, but it was disgusting he said. It wasn't exactly burnt, but, if you could imagine, maybe hardened black tar, or something like that. It walked awkwardly and, from what I gather, slowly. Oddly enough, the thing was circling the christmas tree and seemingly examining it (He was on the couch in his cousin's house. They were asleep on the floor and he was on the couch and woke up to see this thing walking around the Christmas tree. Needless to say, he couldn't move or speak.)

That's all my I recall from my dad, but while discussing it once with my uncle in the car, my uncle began freaking out and recalling a story he remembered because of the conversation we were having.

He began going on about a time when he was young and hospitalized. He woke up to this thing that looked exactly like my dad described, and it was at his bedside examining him. I believe it spoke as well, but I don't remember what he said, but I do remember that before leaving it licked his face and he said it had a very long and hairy tongue.

So it looks like a person mostly, aside from the scalded looking flesh and the long hairy tongue.

Also, this is in a rural area of Pennsylvania, Ferel (sp?), so I'm wondering if this creature could be native to that area? Or maybe just my family.....man I don't want to see that guy :D .

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

:candle:

For the advanced lay person:

Also, i would like to add... When dealing with a negative entity and upon finding out its name, nature or origin deal with it within its sphere of influence or religion it is attached to... In this way you are extremely effective and efficient.... Always use correspondences to neutralize its strength and dissect it by its weaknesses and they all hv weaknesses...

The mind set when approaching anything of this nature is the warrior mind set, clear mind, focused intent, clear goal complete with visualization of intent.

Upon ascertaining nature of being if its nature is your dominate nature you are not to engage. You will only empower it, purge yourself first and then engage or find someone else.

Everything about you, from the way you speak, the visualization behind your words and the tone of voice must have a weakening effect on said entity all the way down to Divine name associated with commanding, controlling and banishing the entity. In this way success is assured, also always command the being when ejecting to tear not the person. Sometime beings will try to destroy a temple they are ejecting from...

and never fear...

Take care of yourself and do be safe!!!!

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am bumping this post again!!!! I believe everyone should be aware and forewarned!!!!

What has been said in this post works my friends!!!! Everyone may have a different way of dealing with this, but it all works!! there are some excellent posts in this thread!!!!

However the very best thing to do, is not to get into this situation in the first place, and always, always, protect you and yours!!!! :hug: :heart:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

This is such an old post by Magnolia, I never saw it. Thank you so much for bumping it, guys! I'm copying this into my BOS. Glad someone posted how to make homemade Holy Water, because I was scratching my head a bit after reading the first page of the thread.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

May I add, anytime you need angelic assistance, you can use the Psalm 91 from the Bible. I am not Christian but it works, so you'd be fool-hardly in a scary position NOT to try everything you know under the sun. I have a slightly different version and there are many versions depending on translation, but here is one:

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will saya to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

3 For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his pinions,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
5 You will not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only look with your eyes
and see the recompense of the wicked.

9 Because you have made the Lord your dwelling place—
the Most High, who is my refugeb—
10 no evil shall be allowed to befall you,
no plague come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways.
12 On their hands they will bear you up,
lest you strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the adder;
the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot.

14 “Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him;
I will protect him, because he knows my name.
15 When he calls to me, I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Thank you, everyone, for this very important thread. I take nothing lightly when it comes to protection, knowledge and ignorance (we're all ignorant, or at the very least a novice, in many areas, even though we like to think we aren't). :candle:

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.

Return to “Black Arts”