The Human Spirit & Demonic Protection

topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Dragon Lady wrote:
Magnolia, I would have to add my beloved Boudicca to this list! This woman/spirit can become flat vicious if she feels that someone she cares about is being threatened. She has taken to helping me with my clearing work and WOW! We've come up against some pretty nasty creatures and entities and like your Einherjar, she isn't afraid to call for back-up. One night I felt at least 50 strong Iceni warriors with us. Even in death they still follow this woman to the ends of the earth and back. She's amazing!
A woman with a sword, 50 Iceni warriors and a Dragon Lady should NOT be trifled with! ;)

I've also been considering more protection as it's not something i've ever thought about before... will be taking a look at what would suit me...thanks for the info ladies :)

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

queniecups wrote:OMG ive just been onto ashs new items and they are simply exquisite and so powerful. We are just so spolit for choice! :? :o :shock: ;)
Doth thou tempt me yet again????? Ash has had some extremely attractive offerings since his debut on ebay. :!:

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I had never realy thought I needed protection of this type for any reason. But since the things from recent events, I suppose one never realy knows or expects they may need protection till they do need it and then........it may be too late.
So I have been giving it more serious thought. I have lots of spirits and lots of them are suppose to be protective. But I have no idea how to go about deciding on a realy strong "anti demon" protector. I am certanly going to be very happy to get the stone Magnolia and Ash are sending. But am still wondering about buying something else.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Princess wrote:I have lots of spirits and lots of them are suppose to be protective. But I have no idea how to go about deciding on a realy strong "anti demon" protector. I am certanly going to be very happy to get the stone Magnolia and Ash are sending. But am still wondering about buying something else.

Arn't we all ??? (wondering about buying something else) :mrgreen:
It's like having a personal army.

My little entourage has been very helpful to me. Not only dispelling any negativity, but helping me find a new apartment, ( fab place with a landlord that was very cautious about whom she chose, she liked my 'energy') a job (within 15 minutes of placing an app online, I got a call- went in, interviewed, and got the job) , etc, etc, etc. Seems like they are always on the lookout. And my group is realitively small. LOL

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

hi alex its gr8 to hear how well your spirits are looking after you-you deserve it. :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh Alex, that is so very wonderful to hear. It is just heart worming to know that they look out for our best interest.
I am beginning to see how that mine are working for me as well. I am learning to look at everything in general and quit expecting something to "speak" to me. We got this fabulous house that we are moving into (which is taking my daughter and me all month to move into) with a great landloard and even possability of buying. The house "feels" great as well. My daughter only has Vampires (at least 6) but I am sure my spirits consider the whole family as their responsibility. Now, if they would just send us someone to finish the heaviest part of this move, I would be extatic. I am so tired that I wonder if I'll make it to the end. Looking forward to the end is a help.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Good luck with the move Princess and i hope its a very happy home. :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Oh Princess, I feel for you guys and all the moving. Last year I helped my sons in FL move from one rental house to another and with my R.A. (or whatever the heck it is), when I overexert, I am miserable for days or weeks afterwards. Even though they're strong young men, I still did all the cleaning and more lifting than I should.

It's good you have had more time to move than just a few days. And, I'm so glad the house has good sensations. Soon it will go from being "house" to "home" for all of you. :)

I bet it's pretty down that way this time of year. We'll be heading thru on our way to FL again next week and when we cross the border, I'll try my hand at a big old psychic
HUG for you and the gang!

venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I wish it was or would be to a point that I could invite you to stop by. It is beautiful to me and will be more so when I can do yard work which I have never done. The rose bushes have bloomed and smells wonderful as does the clump of honeysuckel in the back yard. Fabulous trees and bushes. White picket fince in ftont...back open.
The problem is it is just me and daughter doing the moving. I am 60 yrs old with many health problems but moving right along. Just not sure for how much longer. I am so exhausted and getting weaker I'm afraid. Whe should have some help from 12 & 14 yr old grandsons this week end and next week end. That will help and hinder. The 5 yr old granddaughter tries to help at times but she is more in the way than help at her age. Bless her.
I just keep looking forward to it all being finished and how wonderful it will be.
Hum.....wonder if there are any spirits that will help with moving!!! Now that would be something to behold.

Brightest Blessings

templarwraith
new here
new here

alex wrote:After all, those brutes were ready to follow you into the ladies room. :lol:

If I was a spirit I would pass on following my keeper to the bathroom. :mrgreen: lol

Return to “Human”