Unbound phoenix

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
sahara
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

I was playing the movie Mamma Mia for my dragons tonight (they absolutely LOVE it!) when my gold dragon told me an unbound phoenix had showed up and was watching the movie with them! I'm excited about this and I hope he will stay a bit...I'd really like to ask him what made him come here in the first place!

aphyreus
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: duojna
If I could be anything, I would be...: pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: not sure
Zodiac:

I've always wondered about it, but didn't dare to ask for fear for looking stupid. Here it goes. What do you mean by your gold dragon told you that an unbound phoenix had come to visit? Do you mean that your gold dragon spoke to you in words while you were meditating? Or was it mental flashes of images?

anyway, i'm excited for you with regards to your new guest! Why don't you try making contact with the phoenix yourself, and see if he/she is willing to stay with you?

sahara
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

Hello! My dragon 'talks' to me with a mixture of thoughts, images and feelings which are sometimes hard for me to translate. He doesn't always wait for me to meditate before talking either. I've had him for a long time (he was my first spirit) and I've gotten better at understanding him over time, but I can feel he gets frustrated with me sometimes :lol: . I got my pendulum out to talk to the phoenix, and he indicated he would like to hang out for awhile so I offered him a stone to rest in. We will see if he stays! :D

dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

he heard it was movie night and came by :D hope he decides to stay with you and your spirits.

Return to “Creatures K-Z”