Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

quintai wrote:Thanks for bumping this thread, it's very informative to kitsune keepers. :)

I have one kitsune from starry1night, a white one with a direct connection to the Japanese goddess Inari. I have yet to sense his presence, but since my third eye is still closed I'm not surprised. I'd wanted to learn more about Inari and Amaterasu, so I figured this would be a wonderful opportunity.

Thanks again for bumping it so newer readers could see it. :thumbup:
Ooooohhh!!! How's it going with your Kitsune from Rebecca?! Her Kitsunes sound amazing....and lighter natured? Well from what I gather most of the spirits she works with seem to be on the 'lighter' side anyway... :) These spirits have piqued my interest for a while now, but I'm a bit hesitant because of my dog... I've read somewhere (and as usual I forget where! LOL) they don't care much for dogs in general...is this accurate? I know that placing a firm house rule should take care of any potential pranks or issues in that regard...just don't know if I'd feel comfortable with knowing him not liking her for whatever reason though....don't know how much sense that would make as essentially they're a canine spirit to begin with, right? LOL Perhaps it's true what an earlier poster on this thread stated....they simply think of them as inferior....I guess I could learn to respect that...though I hate to think of anyone in my spirit family looking down upon her as I think the world of my little pooch :inlove: , just being over protective of my little one as usual I guess....
Anyone else have one from her as well? I'd love to hear about your experiences with them, particularly if you happen to own a dog! :D

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

My two Inari kitsunes are from Rebecca as well. And they are simply marvelous. The first was a gift from a friend and the second Rebecca found specifically for me because he'd been visiting me and the other kitsune in my dreams. From my own experience none of my kitsunes have reacted badly around the dogs that occasionally come to visit or I have visited for that matter. I have to worry more about my catboys and were-cats then I do these lovely dears. The only pranks I have to worry about from these two is them moving the roll of toilet paper I use for tissues... :problem:

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor

Nanamixx wrote:My two Inari kitsunes are from Rebecca as well. And they are simply marvelous. The first was a gift from a friend and the second Rebecca found specifically for me because he'd been visiting me and the other kitsune in my dreams. From my own experience none of my kitsunes have reacted badly around the dogs that occasionally come to visit or I have visited for that matter. I have to worry more about my catboys and were-cats then I do these lovely dears. The only pranks I have to worry about from these two is them moving the roll of toilet paper I use for tissues... :problem:
Thanks so much for your input! Three of my companions are from Rebecca (which means the majority LOL) and both she and the spirits have been nothing short of amazing...I don't see why her Kitsunes should be any less...
I've been entertaining the idea of welcoming one home....but I haven't really had a calling per se....however it's good to work out any lingering reservations ahead of time just in case... :kistune:
Thanks again :hug:

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

You are very welcome. :D Next to vampires, kitsunes are my second favorite.

Hana Fuda
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

another bit of input on kitsune with cats & dogs - I have noticed nothing. My dog has randomly barked at "nothing", especially the first month after I got my kitsune, but since then...All's quiet :thumbup:

I plan on adopting another kitsune soon, so we'll see how that one goes! I'll update on what happens!

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor

Hana Fuda wrote:another bit of input on kitsune with cats & dogs - I have noticed nothing. My dog has randomly barked at "nothing", especially the first month after I got my kitsune, but since then...All's quiet :thumbup:

I plan on adopting another kitsune soon, so we'll see how that one goes! I'll update on what happens!
Thank You Hana Fuda!!! :D I recently went back to the listing I was previously referring to...and I had apparently totally missed the seller's statement that they actually 'assist in animal care'! :wtf: LOL So I do feel much more at ease on that account! :thumbup:
Whether one will find his way home to me is still up in the air...I am one of those who's adamant about being strongly called by a spirit in general, so I always wait for something 'symbolic' to happen and sort of hit me on the back of the head to say ' Helloooo?!!! You're being called!!!' LOL They say Kitsunes call strongly to their potential keepers and indeed I've read many such stories...
I think when it comes to spirit/entities that are 'known' to be strong callers, to go ahead with a custom conjure, to me, it's a little bit like forcing the issue.....*sigh* so I guess I'll keep waiting, and if one truly takes a liking to me, he'll surely find a way to let me know...if not, well, I guess it's not meant to be... :(

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I now have four, and cherish each of them.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Hana Fuda
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

DolceParadiso wrote:
Hana Fuda wrote:another bit of input on kitsune with cats & dogs - I have noticed nothing. My dog has randomly barked at "nothing", especially the first month after I got my kitsune, but since then...All's quiet :thumbup:

Thank You Hana Fuda!!! :D I recently went back to the listing I was previously referring to...and I had apparently totally missed the seller's statement that they actually 'assist in animal care'! :wtf: LOL So I do feel much more at ease on that account! :thumbup:
Whether one will find his way home to me is still up in the air...I am one of those who's adamant about being strongly called by a spirit in general, so I always wait for something 'symbolic' to happen and sort of hit me on the back of the head to say ' Helloooo?!!! You're being called!!!' LOL They say Kitsunes call strongly to their potential keepers and indeed I've read many such stories...
I think when it comes to spirit/entities that are 'known' to be strong callers, to go ahead with a custom conjure, to me, it's a little bit like forcing the issue.....*sigh* so I guess I'll keep waiting, and if one truly takes a liking to me, he'll surely find a way to let me know...if not, well, I guess it's not meant to be... :(
My first one basically FORCED himself into my life!! I knew nothing about spirit keeping or that it even existed until this past summer. I just kept having all these weird incidents with foxes and stuff...Anyway, this second one I plan on getting soon is kind of calling me...but I mainly want to get it because I've read people say all their kitsunes are different. My first one is not from CH, and I want to see how they'll differ!! :clap:

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have actually added another kitsune into my keep since the last time I commented on this post. He's rather entertaining and very much full of energy. I am just waiting for him to bounce off the walls.

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor

Nanamixx wrote:I have actually added another kitsune into my keep since the last time I commented on this post. He's rather entertaining and very much full of energy. I am just waiting for him to bounce off the walls.
Awww that's great! I'm jealous! My spirits have been very low key as of late...
Is he another Inari Kitsune? :kistune:

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage

Return to “Dark Arts”