Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This may seems silly since I'm very new to all of this but would it be good to give treats to your kitsune? Considering their tricksterous nature would it just inspire them to cause mischief or would it settle them down? Also, since thier fav. scent is strawberries should I keep strawberries around or would a strawberry scented candle be better? Also, since I heard that kitsune can change gender on a whim does the particular gender of a purchased kitsune spirit determine thier personality? I.e. if you get a male spirit and he wants to be flirty and such should I convience him to cut it out or just roll with the punches? :feedback:

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Stawberry stuff will probably make your kitsune happy, but those pranks are part of the way they show affection. Other times it's just to get an easy laugh. I'd just ask your spirit if real strawberries, incense, watching you eat ice cream, etc. would make that kitsune happier. Mine like other things. I don't think gender has that much to do with their personality. Guys don't hit on me when it's not a joke, but that hasn't stopped the girls from shapeshifting into a guy and making moves on me. It always gets a laugh from me since I can smell who it is. LOL In general I'd say the men tend to be a little less irresponsible. That doesn't say a whole lot.

kaleemmcintyre
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks Zarathustra. Is it ok if I be flirty with the guys back? :inlove: I like guys in 'that' way so I don't want to traumitize them though. :lildevil:

nemurineco
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Their changing sex is mostly dazzles and plays.
However, it is possible to transcend sex really if they are doing like the training of the taoism. Without the body, it might be easy.

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte

You can certainly flirt with them all you want, especially if they start the teasing. I'd recommend going with it and teasing back so you don't look like a wuss who can't take a joke. Whether it goes beyond that really depends on your kitsune and your relationship.

Nemuri, it certainly looks like mine change sex when they feel like it, but I can't say I've ever touched enough to verify the change. I just assume that if they can shapeshift everything else well enough, it seems reasonable to assume they can fully shapeshift into a human male or female. My kitsune are all well versed in black magick so it could all be from their magick and have nothing to do with kitsune shapeshifting ability. Of course, they would never admit that if it's true.

nemurineco
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

In my understanding, an ultimate target of the training of Taoism is to make oneself recur to the original first chaos. That is, it means secession from the style 〈 It is A 〉.

Because they have the adequate time it is likely to achieve.
Well, I also do not think they are ardent those who train.

kaleemmcintyre
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Here's another intresting question: Do Kitsunes ever pull any pranks on the other spirits of the house?

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte

Mine would like to, but they're terrified of the consequences. They've looked at messing with some vampires and other strong spirits, but decided they could end up like the white guy here.

kaleemmcintyre
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Zarathustra...I agree...that moment end well unless that guy is Jason Bourn's little brother. :silly: Hehe, uhm suprise, suprise I had another question: Since kitsune are supposed to be the servants of Inari...would the kitsune in question react to the Immortal spirit if I were to purchase it from CH? I mean would anything happen or would there be any resonace between the two?

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte

I have Inari here and my kitsune don't seem to care one way or the other. I think they like inarizushi more than Inari. :lol: It really depends on your kitsune. In general I'd say the lighter your kitsune are the more they would like it. If you're new to kitsune it might not be a bad idea to have Inari help keep them in line. You can't go wrong having Inari around anyway.

Return to “Dark Arts”