Excellent! :thumbup:

Vampire lover [its in the blood]!Image
Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate your positive reactions! :inlove:
I realized the important thing when doing any kind of aura or chakra work, anything related to healing and cleansing, is - it is always important to consider the big picture, i.e. how everything works together. In one's energy system, all these blockages and negativity clusters are connected to one another in more ways than one. And sometimes another blockage (or a whole myriad of blockages) can prevent a single blockage (that you're possibly working with) from dissipating. Sometimes I see people pouring all their efforts into one single chakra or part, and they may open it, but in the process another chakra or part of the body gets completely blocked. (how ironic, isn't it!?) The thing is the energies you used to clear the chakra (let's call them the "balancing energies") are not "appropriately received" by another undeveloped part of you, which causes that part to go completely haywire.
Let's say you're working with unresolved anger that has bottled up for ages. To resolve that, it will be important to understand that we're not perfect, and just as that person wronged you, you have also either wronged someone in a similar way, have done things you're not proud of, OR would most likely behave in a similar way in that person's shoes when influenced by that energy (because you wouldn't know any better and it would be "most natural" for you to behave that way. You will likely see the person committing the act that originally angered you from an entirely different perspective. Guess what, if you also have a lot of unresolved guilt as well as unresolved anger, this can absolutely wreak havoc, making the guilty part of you "guilty as hell", if you know what i mean. There are countless other examples, too, which can lead to - basically, a very happy higher self, and a very miserable "lower self" (all of your blockages taken together) under constant stress. What this feels like is - remember that guy (can't remember his name) under a type of punishment where he was standing in the water, yet when he tried to drink it, it would turn away from him, and he reached for the fruits, and they would also turn away - the feeling of being so close to having something, yet not having it, if you know what I mean.
So, the bottom line is - be very careful when forming your intentions such as when programming spells or channeling energy into something. I find that doing any kind of healing work with spirit friends, under their guidance, is absolutely wonderful, as they can see "the whole picture", and how all the different energies interact; they can also help you gain a much better understanding of the work that needs to be done. Oftentimes, work needs to be done on all of one's blockages at the same time, and this may seem like taking forever, but it is the "safest" way to go (unless you can live with all of the parts of you that are unhappy being unhappy all the time!) With spells, I think it is important that they not be programmed just to get the job done at all costs (however tempting that may be!), but to resolve all blockages that are preventing the desired outcome from manifesting optimally. For example, you don't want your psychic spells to give you spirit sight and spirit hearing and end up in constant fear of your thoughts being read, worries of being observed by spirits, privacy issues, and being freaked out most of the time by what you see or hear. Obviously, these issues need to be dealt with at the same time as you're working on psychic development. I realized Magnolia's spells take this under consideration, and I feel very happy knowing that! You still have the capability to channel the energies of the spell into "give it to me now, whatever the cost", but please be careful!

Blessings,
Yeong

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you..."
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Really informative...thanks for posting. :thumbup:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Linnea
new here
new here

Very interesting, thank you for posting!

Angellove
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Browyn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ThreeWing
Zodiac:

"give it to me now, whatever the cost"

That seems like the most dangerous and destructive type of channeling there is...If the intent is selfish how on Earth can it help another person?

Just me thinking....could you help me out on that?

Over the years I have learned things:
Trust and you will be trusted(in turn watch for those who are not in it for your best interests)
Know that you are NOT just some cog in a corporate wheel.
Love freely as long as you desire, and know that your love is returned ten fold!
And lastly, to know when a situation can be changed, and when it is something you must endure.
FeyLady68
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea or you can just call me Fey
Zodiac:

Great post Yeong. I have enjoyed your outlining subjects like this, great information. :thumbup:

Best wishes!

Spirit of the Earth... remember...
Spirit of the Sky... remember...
chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

This thread is great and it's so informative! :thumbup: Much thanks to Yeong for sharing it. :applause:

I read the first post and I can kind of relate to it, how the negative energy relates to your body posture and all. I'm amazed.

Thanks once again! :hug:

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
Oregane
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: x
If I could be anything, I would be...: x
My magical/paranormal name...: x

Hi Yeong,

I too was quite taken when I first read your thread a few months ago.

I completely agree with what you say. "negativity" has a huge influence on one self, physically and mentally.

It also has a massive influence on outcomes in your life. Basically,"what you think is what you get"

I was a "negative" so and so for a very long time. It affected my life so badly, that resorting for help from my spirits and others was useless, because I had already decided "consciously" that it would not work. And blamed my subconscious for creating the thought. A vicious circle.

I refused to be defeated though. A persistent "positive" rebel within me went searching for "the way to change my mind"

Having decided that my subconscious was the culprit, I researched the subject long and large and came to the conclusion that not only my subconscious was the innocent party in the matter, but indeed it is the key to everything. It is the brilliant manifestor that lives within every one of us and can achieve anything that you imprint to it.

DR Joseph Murphy in THE POWER OF YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND says:

" an excellent way to get acquainted with the two functions of your mind is to look upon your own mind as a garden. YOU are a gardener, and you are planting seeds (thoughts) in your subconscious mind all day long, based on your habitual thinking. As you sow in your subconscious mind, so shall you reap in your body and environment"

Thank you Yeong for bringing such an important topic here.

Oregane

Angellove
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Browyn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ThreeWing
Zodiac:

I came back and read this post again(after retaining positivity.) I still feel it is an important message everyone must read at least once in their lives. It is difficult for me to remain positive,but when I do the harvests(rewards) are overflowing. It takes months,years or sometimes longer! But the positive energy brings back things I need desperately. I know if I keep working and staying positive it will come back as it has now. A bountiful harvest that I can share with others.

Bible talks about what you reap you sew. I think that now before I yell at another person.

Over the years I have learned things:
Trust and you will be trusted(in turn watch for those who are not in it for your best interests)
Know that you are NOT just some cog in a corporate wheel.
Love freely as long as you desire, and know that your love is returned ten fold!
And lastly, to know when a situation can be changed, and when it is something you must endure.
knobblez
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: I have to meet some.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: How do you find out?
Zodiac:

You rock. Helped me a lot :D

Many thanks

Return to “EXPLANATIONS”