active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Was a really nice reading and completely agree with the relations with the energies and physical body since I experienced the same in the past.

And the second post also give even more useful information about the effect and how to work effectively on them to correct and balance such energies.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank you for the information. It has been very helpful to read and in the future to read again. :thumbup:

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Yeong wrote:For the purpose of this article, I will give this definition of negativity: “any energy that is in any way unpleasant to the consciousness of your “energy system” (the physical body and all energy bodies collectively). This negative energy has a thick and dense texture relative to the overall energy of your spirit.
When your consciousness produces a negative energy, be it worry, anxiety, fear, or disgust, this energy is immediately deposited to the area in your body that has the closest match to the energy just produced. For example, when you worry, the dense worry energy is added to the block of similar “worry” energies, usually in the same part of your body.
When this energy accumulates on a spiritual level and is not dealt with, it can spill over to the physical level, resulting in any number of physical ailments.
The energies of worry, concern, or negative doubts are deposited in the left side of the chest, close to the heart. The legs and hips – this is interesting, they collect the energies of fear. Can lead to leg joint problems, problems walking, problems keeping legs straight (knees protrude forward), discomfort keeping feet firm on the ground without crossing one’s legs. Sexual inhibitions as well as any inhibitions and fears related to the ano-genital region – they accumulate “down there”. Can result in severe energy connectivity problems, where your lower body energies can become disconnected from or out of balance with the upper body energies – causes the energies of lust to become disassociated with the energies of love.
Going up, we have the belly area (solar plexus). Any energies associated with a lack of confidence or low self esteem/lack of belief in oneself go down there. Can cause lower back problems and problems with posture (body becomes “curved”, with the belly protruding forward too much).
Nervous energies and anxiety – these go in and on your arms and hands – that’s why your hands shake. Ah, the shoulders and upper back – this gets the energies of “being burdened” or “having too much to handle” – “carrying a heavy load on your shoulders or on your back”. Coupled with the low confidence problems discussed above, can create some pretty annoying back pain, inability to keep one’s back straight, and a tendency for the shoulders to lean forward.
The energies of guilt – these go to your chest and can block it entirely, preventing you from receiving unconditional love (or in fact any kind of love) altogether and causing your chest to bend “inwards”. I believe this can also lead to respiratory problems.
By the way, from my research, the energies of disgust (strong energies of something distasteful), these accumulate in the stomach area. When combined with the worry and guilt energies of the chest, this can manifest in gastritis and ulcers. Yes, that’s why you get the feeling of nausea or being sick in the stomach when you are strongly disgusted by something.
The face – I believe the energies of embarrassment and shame go here. Can manifest in skin problems. And the top of the head area – I believe some of the bigger fears related to the fear of death, fears related to the higher spiritual stuff, or fears associated with the stuff that happens during enlightenment – these go there. I believe these can cause dandruff and (this is only my theory) can lead to hair loss.

How do I know all this? I have become extremely sensitive to very subtle energies. When these negative energies manifest, I can immediately feel them in my spirit and witness how they are deposited.

And the moral of the story? I have concluded that to combat the process described above, we must create a state I call EQUILIBRIUM. This is a state in which the body’s natural cleansing capacity matches or exceeds the rate of production of negativity. This can be achieved in one of two ways, but preferably both:
1. Cleansing tools, spells, or spirits with cleansing capacities. Must have these in a large enough quantity to support you in your average state (an average day in your life when you are going about your daily affairs without having to spend hours in cleansing meditation) – must also account for your overall receptivity to subtle/spiritual energies, i.e. the lower the receptivity, the more spells/spirits necessary, and the stronger the energy. Should preferably strive to make your cleansing rate supersede the contamination rate, and this is beneficial in times of crisis.
2. Regular work with spirits: mind reprogramming, correction of imbalances and rectification/elimination/restructuring of energies that have produced or are producing negativity at their root level (i.e. the root cause of a certain kind of negativity).
I hope this helps!

Blessings,
Yeong

Excellent !
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

terrific thread...very informative ...thank you

Lycan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels, Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: sleeping
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Papa goodnight
Zodiac:

love reading your post :thumbup: ::nice::

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
true nobility is being superior to your former self ~Ernest Hemingway~

ImageImage
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Fantastic! Thank you so much for posting this! :thumbup:

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I just have to say wow, my legs feel restless all the time and I must have to cross my ankles all the time, even in bed. I like to always have my feet resting on something that is off the ground and sleep with a pillow between my knees. I can not stand my legs resting on top of each other. What does this mean? Also I have this weird muscle weakness when I lift my arms up, they get super weak and tired like jelly within a few minutes. my hands shake a little when I try to hold them out flat

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B

Return to “EXPLANATIONS”