hauntedjerusalem (arnoldnesis)

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

He joined the forum but I haven't seen him here yet. I know it was him because I verified the creation of the account on eBay with him so I hope he comes in here soon to share with his fans! :D

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
arnoldnesis
new here
new here

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for the warm words. There is really nothing like knowing that people are happy and helped by what you do. Thank you for the complements, and warmest blessings to all of you. Of course you are all invited to email me if there is anything I can help with.

Arnoldnesis

Haunted Items of Jerusalem
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Great to see you on here mate, I'm the guy who bought the charging box from you not long back. Very powerful aswell.

arnoldnesis
new here
new here

Yes, I remember :-). Hamjadah's daughter personal box, indeed a very unique item, happy you like it! :-). Also, great to see you here, and again, thank you for the warm words.

Blessings,
Arnoldnesis

Gothic Mum
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi,
Great to see you here!
I bought a royal Marid Djinn for wealth about a month ago, and already the money is starting to come in :D
I have also been gifted quite a bit of stuff from various people.
I love my ring ,the stone changes colour and has a strange red bit, that gets darker at times.
Respect to you :thumbup:

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Arnold:
I would appreciate if you could explain the background of the high proposed price for this piece: Is it based on power, 'one-of-a-kindedness' and/or "uniqueness", antiquity or value of materials, time spent charging the piece, etc., etc. ?
Thanks

Many Many Blessings
WJ
arnoldnesis
new here
new here

Hi :-). First of all - Gothic Mum, I am really happy that the ring has worked for you and you are happy with your item!

wsampaio, I'm not 100% sure what item do you mean - If you mean Husam's chapter no. 52, I opened a subject about it in the seller's announcements part of the forum - I will be happy to answer you there, if not, please let me know what item you are talking about.

In any case - here is a link to the subject:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =46&t=2890

Warmest Blessings,
Arnoldnesis

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks Arnold;

I have asked it in the other thread...

Many Many Blessings
WJ
arnoldnesis
new here
new here

Hi - I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, if not - I am sorry and please pass this to the right thread.

I have changed my username from arnoldnesis on eBay to HauntedJerusalem. Please be aware of that.

Warmest Blessings,
Arnoldnesis
"HauntedJerusalem" :-)

Black Dragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns/Khodamns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Stay the same
My magical/paranormal name...: BlackDragon

I met Arnold on e-bay, and from there on he has been nothing but a blessing. He has answered everyone of my questions I have ever asked, in a period of a day. He has taught me so much about the djinn.

I just received my first djinn from him yesterday, an royal Marid, I will be doing the ritual tonight! Even before receiving that item, I went ahead and orderd a protection ring, and an attraction ring. I am now waiting on those items.

Arnold knowledge is superb, he has not only helped me overcome my fears and concerns, but also answered questions about other sellers!

Thank you buddy! I will keep you all posted on the results!

Return to “Seller Review”