THIRD EYE OPENING

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

MysticStar wrote:Hi OldSpiritWitch :wave:
This might help
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRnHI62yekM
I did this many years ago, thank gawd for youtube. Everything is on there now

And agree on spelled items as well :D
I know it's a little long after the fact to be bumping this thread, but I can't help but comment on how I felt afterwards though it's hard to be sure if it was because of the meditation. After I finished meditating, I stayed up a little for some more studying. Mind you, I actually did get a bit of a headache though it wasn't too big, more of a dull thing. Well, afterwards, I went to bed and as I was laying there, I felt this strange sensation. My head was pulsating rather painfully -- though I don't know if I should qualify it as a migraine since I've had worse -- and I felt my shoulders and part of my upper body being pushed by SOMETHING. It happened rather quickly into my getting into bed, probably a couple of minutes after I closed my eyes and I was thinking it was one of the following possibilities:

1.) I was astral projecting -- which seemed unlikely because I've always tried to do it before and have always failed to get my head out of my body or my upper body in general -- and something was kind enough to try to give me a nudge, regardless to say that it failed because it soon stopped after a while.

2.) I was experiencing something due to fatigue -- which is also unlikely because well, while I strive to sleep 10 hours a day, I have stayed up from time to time, such as these, to cover some studying I was unable to do before. Regardless, I have never experienced such phenomenon due to exhaustion.

3.) A spirit has visited? I had called out (or perhaps, meditated) to my future spirits, telling them that I welcome their early visit, should they feel the desire to come meet me before we officially meet. I asked that they dropped in, both the dragon and the mystery spirit and well, if such has happened, I couldn't tell ya who said hi.

In any case, I didn't feel any real fear during the experience, merely bewilderment, along with a bit of confusion, because it was one of the few weird things that has happened ever since my finding CH. Should anyone have any insight on this due to a similar experience or simply because they are insightful in general, please do tell!

ImageImageImageImageImage
M.Seekings
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

TY yes,this is very helpful,I too have same problems and in need of answers and help of this
subject..

Thank you all and many blessing to you :grouphug:

Granato
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I am currently doing an everyday third eye meditation and my migraines, that I often have anyway, are worse than ever :(

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member

Are you still getting these headaches, Granato?

I stopped doing this a while back and have started doing guided meditation. I invite my spirits along with me and the one that I get visible results from is my Khodam, whose presence results in a numb pressure on my forehead, but afterwards when I finish the meditation, I would get this obscene headache that wouldn't go away even with some water and they're kind of worse than the ones I get from these..

Anyone else get these problems?

Jan12
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure at the mome
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: wish I knew

I have been working on my 3rd eye as well. I have never been one to have headaches, but I get them now. Not real bad ones, but still a headache. I see purple blobs (for lack of better wording) when I close my eyes at night. I see faces, bright lights, black patterns and sometimes places in color (country road with green grass). The visions don't last long, but are really cool. I hope all my hard work is paying off. I know someday it will.

Granato
neophyte
neophyte

brokenxidentity wrote:Are you still getting these headaches, Granato?

I stopped doing this a while back and have started doing guided meditation. I invite my spirits along with me and the one that I get visible results from is my Khodam, whose presence results in a numb pressure on my forehead, but afterwards when I finish the meditation, I would get this obscene headache that wouldn't go away even with some water and they're kind of worse than the ones I get from these..

Anyone else get these problems?
Yes I still do unfortunately.

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member

Have you been keeping up with the meditation and getting the headaches? Did you notice any changes when you started these meditations aside from your headache?

thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
Zodiac:

:ot:

I just finish watch movie biutiful ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1164999/ )
and it seriously scared me a lot!!! he saw the human spirit in the top of ceiling :scared:
for you who already developed your third eye how do you see the unbound spirit???

i think i'm not strong enough to see such of thing, now i understand why i miss sales few days back then while i've plan everything, i think my spirits know me very well that i'm still not ready for it

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
M.Seekings
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250926893423?ss ... 1439.l2649

Just brought $75,It does alot very glad to snag last one,can't wait to get and use it :)

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member

I saw that one!

It was a bit costly for me so I decided to do it the natural way. xD Let us know how it goes when you start using it!

Return to “Meditation”