acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

I know-----I need feedback from other coupled people! (LOL).....
:genie: to do or not to do?

Username change to *Beauty*
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

*LadyME* wrote:I think I should get one for my hubs....but will it cause him to go into 'overdrive' on me? I don't need that! I just want her to be there for those nights I have a 'HEADACHE'.

I am being serious folks....
That's so funny! But I totally agree. It turns out many of my vamps are extremely sexual. They were waiting for the right moment, LOL. I might see if any would be interested in doing just that. I do have a succubus. I'm not sure how she feels about hubby though. I guess I will find out.

Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yes, I'm sure I could add my one to the 'mix'...(LOL)....but I just want hubs to be happy...I'm such a loving wife! (LOL)...and I need my sleep. :snore:

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Be careful about getting a succubus for your husbands. Depending on the girl there's a good chance he'll end up liking her more. Succubi don't get "headaches" or hog the covers or hog the remote after all. If only I could find one to cook, do the dishes and do the laundry I'd have the perfect woman. :lol:

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

zara - there is no perfect woman, lol. ;)

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote:Be careful about getting a succubus for your husbands. Depending on the girl there's a good chance he'll end up liking her more.
Ha, I didn't consider that myself. That's probably a possibility in some cases :crazy:
Would depend how receptive the guy is to their energy though, depending on his sensitivity he might not be able to get everything out of keeping a succubus that other guys could
crone maatkaere wrote:zara - there is no perfect woman, lol. ;)
:D :lol:

Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote:Be careful about getting a succubus for your husbands. Depending on the girl there's a good chance he'll end up liking her more. Succubi don't get "headaches" or hog the covers or hog the remote after all. If only I could find one to cook, do the dishes and do the laundry I'd have the perfect woman. :lol:
Yes, but is he doesn't know there's one here.................. :sly:

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote:Be careful about getting a succubus for your husbands. Depending on the girl there's a good chance he'll end up liking her more. Succubi don't get "headaches" or hog the covers or hog the remote after all. If only I could find one to cook, do the dishes and do the laundry I'd have the perfect woman. :lol:
My hubby has a succubus as well as a Very friendly female Vamp.. I don't worry about it.. "headaches" don't stop me, I don't hog covers (much) or the remote, I cook, do laundry, dishes, clean house, chase dogs, and cat, find hubby directions and truck routes, taxes, bills, other asst. paper work, on phone with hubby off and on all day, mow yard in spring and summer, do any repairs on house and yard work, gardening, and shoulder to lean on for anyone who needs it.. sheesh.. if I wasn't so lazy, I might be able to get something done.. LOL :silly: :lol: :D

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:My very first sex spirit is officially here. I got an Incubus amongst quite a few other spirits that came in today, and decided to spend some time with him first. I have to tell you, right away I knew that he would mean so much more to me than just sex, I feel very close with him.
While I was sitting down working on some things, with his vessel in my pocket, all of a sudden I felt these intense pressures and tingles/burning sensations in my back, and as I focused in on them the pressure increased and it felt like hands. My incubus was giving me a backrub! It felt amazing, I think he could sense I needed the massage - and he was VERY good at it :D
Although I knew he was doing it for the sake of helping me to relax and as a bit of a treat, it did obviously feel sensual at some point due to his intense energy. I'm pretty certain he came to check me out before his vessel arrived, but this was our first real experience together and it was definitely a great one. I just wanted to share that with you guys :flower:
Have any of you ever been treated to a backrub from your incubi/succubi?

Don't have either, yet, so can't reply to the question.. but sounds like you got a good one there.. :thumbup:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

truckingon wrote:
I cook, do laundry, dishes, clean house, chase dogs, and cat, find hubby directions and truck routes, taxes, bills, other asst. paper work, on phone with hubby off and on all day, mow yard in spring and summer, do any repairs on house and yard work, gardening, and shoulder to lean on for anyone who needs it.. sheesh.. if I wasn't so lazy, I might be able to get something done.. LOL :silly: :lol: :D
Lol! You are a great woman, i'd say you do TOO much! :crazy:
That husband is insanely lucky to have you.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”