neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi

I thought it better to create new thread so am posting this here

I am wondering if djinns obey wishes even if they are not good for their master? Supposing a djinn owner makes a wish to his djinn for getting a job in a particular company but if the djinn knows it would not be good for his master, will it still obey the wish or will it try to give a better alternative or still refuse to carry out the wish.
Basically I want to know how sensitive djinns are to thier master's needs or do they just mechanically obey wishes.

Thanks
xcalibur

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Hello.
My djinn who has granted me wishes often comes back to me if the wish cannot be granted.
She tells me that something is blocking her from granting the wish, so that I need to think of an other way.
I think she means someting like if she grants me that wish, then something else will turn worse so she thinks it is better not to grant me that wish.

My other djinn doesn't do that; she just says nothing if she doesn't want to grant me something.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I think most spirits are fairly sensitive to their human friends. Some of them we have to set limits on (like the dark arts) so they know what is acceptable.

I think a lot depends upon your relationship with your Djinn. Usually they (meaning any spirit, because dragons are great at manifesting desires too) will tell you if something doesn't work for you.

Remember it is respect and mutual trust that get your wishes granted, not a command like the old aladdin movies (LOL). Djinn, like any other spirit, tend to work toward your best interest, and it isn't always what we think we need.

Another word on dragons, I have been much happier with the dragons I bought from CH than the Djinn I bought from another seller. My dragons have done far more to manifest my needs. Just my personal experience here.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

Return to “Djinn / Genie”