Great informative post magnolia ty for sharing! :thumbup:

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Bookmarking! :thumbup: I have to try this sometime...just have to get the crystals first.
TY Mags! :hug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

LOL something tells me those crystals are going to sell well on Ebay this week :D

I am nowhere near able to use this but it is SO fascinating! Would you guys post how it goes for you after you do it? Thanks!

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
qishoushi
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: poweranimal/hi-rself
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: i am nameless

I would like to try this to view Atlantis but I want to know the meaning of the mantras.

I like to know what i am chanting. A few years ago i was chanting a Ganesh mantra that ended in Namah. I learned after a few days and some noteable progress that Namah meant "I bow down before" and that I was subjegating myself and power to Ganesh. Well I never used Namah again and I learned to comprehend the words we use. In the spirit workd as well as the meat world.
I don't feel you have ill intentions towards anyone, but I am responsible for my actions and the effects they have on me and the world around me.

In loving Kindness to ALL
Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
Zodiac:

::bump:: I'm blown away that gemstones can be used in certain sequences with keywords as gateways. I'm curious how you would find out about this? spirits? Reading this really made something 'twang' inside of me. I'm not sure if it's curiosity or something deeper. I'm sure the amount of gateways is nearly limitless, at least the combinations of stones are, anyway. (not including necessary(?) keywords)
If you have more information on this subject, I am all ears.

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

This is an old thread, but as a noob I wanted to say THANK YOU. I'm going to try this ASAP. I've long felt a draw to Atlantis and recently ordered a custom Atlantean mermaid spirit because I wanted a guide for astral travel to Atlantis.

I've gotten a lot better at astral travel but still have a long way to go. I've been using a spelled piece from Crone to open portals and I recently spent an hour working on a connection to Atlantis. I connected many times and saw images that made little sense and some that did make sense (like a minaret, a fountain, etc). I also saw or ran into an Atlantean warrior male spirit of some sort and he gave me the chance to focus on his face because I wanted to see what an Atlantean possibly looked like... all I can say is, it several tries but once I did focus I was shocked to the core by his features... so unlike modern man but still very humanoid.

Has anyone here tried this method with the gemstones?

I would like to open up a discussion on Atlantis... I'm not privy to the tenured sections of this board but I imagine there is a wealth of information on Atlantis.

Thank you, Magnolia.

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

I have been kinda obsessed with this thread for awhile now, but haven't obtained the watermelon tourmaline nor brazilianite to actually do it yet. Had there been more experiences?

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Yes, I did it by buying the gemstone pieces through eBay. It worked, I succeeded. I saw some interesting imagery. Will see if I can dig up the recap and link it here. Am on my iPhone which makes it hard. More later.

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Thank you Terror. Actually I thought I had seen you say something about elephants and I couldn't find it in here. I will try to find it too. :)

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

creepyhollows wrote:There are many ways to go about this and one of the simplest is to create a gemstone "ladder" to work through during a meditation process.

You will need to have any size of these gemstones:

*Malachite
*Brazilianite
*Watermelon Tourmaline

You will lay them in this order going from you outward. Sit in a comfortable position and place the malachite closest to you, then the Brazilianite, then the Watermelon Tourmaline. The gemstones should not be more than 6" apart.

You will start with activation of the malachite. You do not need to touch the gemstone, but you do need to visualize a strand of energy extending from you to the gemstone for activation of the gemstone's link to the Atlantean civilization. Through a meditative state extend that energy from you to the malachite and use the mantra word "Saleva" (sah-lay-vah) over and over for about 45-60 seconds. Once you feel the give & take between you & the malachite extend the energy to the next gemstone, brazilianite.

With the link to the malachite established you will create a secondary link to the brazilianite to further the connection to Atlantis by using the mantra word "Savian" (Seh-Vee-An) over and over for about 45-60 seconds. By this point you should have a bluish-green light in your visual, meditative state. The color will intensify as you progress and some people have said it pulsates as you recite the mantra over & over.

The final step, and what creates the connection that will provide you viewing of the Atlantis civilization is the passage through the watermelon tourmaline. It is important that you engage these gemstones with each mantra word in the exact order listed because it is like putting together a puzzle that is used as a key to opening a door. With your connection established through the malachite & the brazilianite you will move forward with the watermelon tourmaline. The mantra word is "Sirraka" (Seer-rah-kah) over and over for 45-60 seconds.

By this point you should be feeling a strong, resonating energy which sometimes can resonate as a vibrational affect through & around you. The bluish-green color should have intensified to a point the center of the color is white and as you are reciting it will open like a portal and the connection will be complete.

The more you practice this the stronger your own energy will bond with the ladder and your connection will progress with time. Depending on how your energy is in the beginning it could be more like flashes of time (sort of like photographs), or bits of streaming action, or even full-blown events in time. The stronger your connection the more intense & incredible your experiences with the Atlantean connection.

You can learn a great deal by utilizing portals like this because they are created by puzzle keys which regulates & provides a protected portal for viewing.

The connection is abandoned & closed by opening your eyes and removing your mind, body, & spirit from the meditative state.
Bumping a great piece if info!

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “CONNECTING”