Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

Lilithesa wrote:
wynterhaven wrote:my goldie love lavender and freesia incense.
Thanks! That helps! :wave:
How long have you had yours?
i've had goldie (he lets me call him that since i can't pronounce his name lol)for about 2 months. him and my madrid djinn have been helping me out so much. they have granted several simple wishes for me, nothing really major (but then again i always try to be reasonable about my request). like today he asked me to buy a scratch off and said he guarantee that i would win (i never play the lottery) lo and behold i won $4 (sorry but $4 is still $4 that i didn't have before). he was so happy about it that he just kept laughing and telling me "i told you so" :silly: . so i hope you have as many wonderful experiences with your gold djinn. :thumbup:

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

wynterhaven wrote:
i've had goldie (he lets me call him that since i can't pronounce his name lol)for about 2 months. him and my madrid djinn have been helping me out so much. they have granted several simple wishes for me, nothing really major (but then again i always try to be reasonable about my request). like today he asked me to buy a scratch off and said he guarantee that i would win (i never play the lottery) lo and behold i won $4 (sorry but $4 is still $4 that i didn't have before). he was so happy about it that he just kept laughing and telling me "i told you so" :silly: . so i hope you have as many wonderful experiences with your gold djinn. :thumbup:
How sweet is that! :crazy: :clap:
I can just imagine getting a scratch off and your Gold Djinn behind you pushing you: "Go for it!" :wizard: And you won 4$? AMAZING! :clap:
I will make sure not to buy a scratch off....LOL... :lildevil:
Reading your story really made me smile! I wonder what mine will be like! :genie:
Thanks for sharing this lovely story! :wave:

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lilithesa wrote: How sweet is that! :crazy: :clap:
I can just imagine getting a scratch off and your Gold Djinn behind you pushing you: "Go for it!" :wizard: And you won 4$? AMAZING! :clap:
I will make sure not to buy a scratch off....LOL... :lildevil:
Reading your story really made me smile! I wonder what mine will be like! :genie:
Thanks for sharing this lovely story! :wave:
update: so i win the lottery (i know $4 whoo hoo)and then my dad calls wanting to know if i would like to see the titantic exhibit. what a silly question OF COURSE I WOULD. after i get off the phone with him i get a job interview, which i thought since the person i left the message for never called me back that night or the next day, so i thought they weren't interested in me. and all the time goldie is just singing "i told you so" and laughing at me again. of course my spirits won't let me have the job unless i'm satisfied with all aspects of it. but, they are willing to help me on my interview. so i'm hoping that i love this place and that (hopefully) my future employers will like me as well :fingercross:

Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)

Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

Well, good luck to you wynterhaven!
I hope it all works out well for you! :thumbup: :wave:
You seem to have quite a character djinn there trying to persuade you that he will actually work out good things for you!
Carry on! :wave:

~ Mahatma Gandhi
Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

Today I saw something I usually don´t see or have not noticed before in my place.
This afternoon I noticed an orange/golden color on the ceiling, like sunset color and the next think I see is a shadow moving very fast past my bed, back and forth.
It made me really happy. Now I don´t know if it was my djinn which is still to come yet or another spirit. But someone wanted my attention anyway! :wizard:

~ Mahatma Gandhi
REDSHIDA24
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: ANGLE
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: uniqueness
Zodiac:

I GOT MINES FROM CH BUT I DONT NOW WHAT AERA SHE SPCIFIES IN HOW DO U NOW WHAT AERA URS WORK BEDT IN

RASHIDA MORRISON
Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

REDSHIDA24 wrote:I GOT MINES FROM CH BUT I DONT NOW WHAT AERA SHE SPCIFIES IN HOW DO U NOW WHAT AERA URS WORK BEDT IN
I am sorry but I don´t understand what you mean? :help:

~ Mahatma Gandhi
Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

Today I felt a little sick in my stomach. Like when you take a joy ride and feel all the butterflies in your stomach.
I soon realized that they weren´t pains or anything wrong, just funny feelings and I have already got used to them.
After that I got back home and got my email from CH that my djinn left for shipping today! :wizard:
I feel thrilled! :flower: :clap:

~ Mahatma Gandhi
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lilithesa wrote:
REDSHIDA24 wrote:I GOT MINES FROM CH BUT I DONT NOW WHAT AERA SHE SPCIFIES IN HOW DO U NOW WHAT AERA URS WORK BEDT IN
I am sorry but I don´t understand what you mean? :help:
i think they are asking how do you know what they're speciality is in. for example mine is psychic growth and development. someone elses may be in wealth and prosperity. hope that clears it up :thumbup:

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi RED, when I was looking at the listings, they have the different areas under the descriptions; it may also show up if you go to the store and do a history of your purchases.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”