Please information about Gold Djinn

Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

I have ordered a Gold Djinn now and don´t find any infos in the encyclopedia about them.
Please tell me about your experiences with Gold Djinn, there charcaters and how you handle them best.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks Ellen. ;) I did see that thread but not so much information really.
Do I understand it right that they are just female spirits?

~ Mahatma Gandhi
mako864
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hello :)

I've had a gold djinn from Creepy Hollows for close to a month now and I really like her. I don't know if they are only females but the one I recieved was a C4 female. When she first arrived her energy was really strong and overwhelming. I actually had to ask her to take it down a notch or two. That's the first time I've ever had to ask that from a spirit and I have many in my collection now so I feel like they are quite powerful. :)

I've seen mine in meditations before as an attractive woman or even as animals sometimes-mostly big cats like a lioness. She is always very friendly with me. She likes music but so far that's about all I've really discovered on her likes yet. I am going to try the Marid Djinn associations from the encyclopedia because I read on here somewhere that is the closest one to the Gold Djinn.

I've asked for a couple wishes so far, one has already been granted and I just asked for the next one a few days ago so we'll see! But I luv her bunches and I'm glad I got her. She is a very good companion I think and has been exceedingly helpful to me thus far. :) I don't know if the Gold Djinns are white light or gray or dark but the feeling I get from mine is kinda gray. She is super sweet and friendly but I feel like she can be a bit mischievous at times when she wants, heehee. ;)

"Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong." -Dandemis
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

Lilithesa wrote:Thanks Ellen. ;) I did see that thread but not so much information really.
Do I understand it right that they are just female spirits?
no there are male gold djinns as well (because mine is definately male). he is one of the most endearing spirits that i have. but then again i think all my spirits are quite loveable.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I HEART my Gold Djinn big time! I have a male for love, a female for personal and enhancement and I'm pretty sure I will get another one for wealth and prosperity. They are both super communicative and have distinct personalities. They seem very similar to humans to chat with. I find them to be much more affectionate in their speech and willing to please than my Cleopatra. (I love her too but shes not as sweet and friendly. Shes more intense and serious.) Both of them have strong energy presence. They will talk about how it is to be a Djinn and tell me a lot of helpful information about spiritual development, the spirit world and answer many questions I ask. They seem to be very into personal affirmation and are always saying kind things to me. There is absolutely nothing grey about my Gold Djinn. My male Djinn does make jokes and show disapproval over some things. I was playing some crazy opera for my spirits, thinking I was sharing some new experience with them that would thrill them. My male Djinn said, "This music makes me want to go home" (Sidenote...My angel also he didn't like it. I said "your an angel your suppose to love italian opera music". He said "it's not italian." Sure enough...I double checked. Portuguese!!!) Oh and one time I spent an hour looking for my iphone and when I found it I heard BoyGold say, "Praise Allah!" lol

Gold Djinn are enlightening, kind and even humorous. My Girl Gold who I bought mostly to enhance my beauty ...seems more interested in enhancing my spirit and helping me "see through the veil." I don't care in the least! (I might get another one for personal enhancement that's a bit more into my vanity and making me SupaSexy, though 8-) .)

Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for the answers! :)
Does anyone know what scents they like? I wanna buy some scented candles and insence and have many oils. What do Gold Djinn like?

~ Mahatma Gandhi
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

my goldie love lavender and freesia incense. here is where i buy my incense really cheap since i live in a state that only sells certain types of candles and oils (if its not in fashion they just don't bother with stocking other scents lol).
http://www.saveonscents.com/shopping_cart.php
hope this helps :thumbup:

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

wynterhaven wrote:my goldie love lavender and freesia incense.
Thanks! That helps! :wave:
In have much lavender here and will try it.

How long have you had yours?

~ Mahatma Gandhi
Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

GeenaCurls wrote:I HEART my Gold Djinn big time! I have a male for love, a female for personal and enhancement and I'm pretty sure I will get another one for wealth and prosperity. They are both super communicative and have distinct personalities. They seem very similar to humans to chat with. I find them to be much more affectionate in their speech and willing to please than my Cleopatra. (I love her too but shes not as sweet and friendly. Shes more intense and serious.) Both of them have strong energy presence. They will talk about how it is to be a Djinn and tell me a lot of helpful information about spiritual development, the spirit world and answer many questions I ask. They seem to be very into personal affirmation and are always saying kind things to me. There is absolutely nothing grey about my Gold Djinn. My male Djinn does make jokes and show disapproval over some things. I was playing some crazy opera for my spirits, thinking I was sharing some new experience with them that would thrill them. My male Djinn said, "This music makes me want to go home" (Sidenote...My angel also he didn't like it. I said "your an angel your suppose to love italian opera music". He said "it's not italian." Sure enough...I double checked. Portuguese!!!) Oh and one time I spent an hour looking for my iphone and when I found it I heard BoyGold say, "Praise Allah!" lol

Gold Djinn are enlightening, kind and even humorous. My Girl Gold who I bought mostly to enhance my beauty ...seems more interested in enhancing my spirit and helping me "see through the veil." I don't care in the least! (I might get another one for personal enhancement that's a bit more into my vanity and making me SupaSexy, though 8-) .)
Wow thank you Geena! :applause:
Somehow I only just read your post. :oops:
Your report is very encouraging and lovely! I really enjoyed reading it and now I find it even more hard to wait for mine... :crazy:
It seems I have done the right thing getting a djinn for my first spirit.
At first I wanted to start with a vampire but could not really make up my mind.
The Djinn will hopefully fit to my current needs and I feel more comfortable with it for starters. I am glad to read that you would rate your Gold Djinn as light grey, if that.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Return to “Djinn / Genie”