Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

aphyreus wrote:I think my incubus package is arriving today! Can't wait to check my mailbox. But I've been down with flu the entire day... I think it is not uncommon to fall ill when a new spirit arrives...

Sigh, I probably have to send him back home soon...
Don't give up that easy! Give him a chance!! :pray:
Tell your other spirits they will still stay precious to you.
My vamps also weren't overly excited, when mine joined the family..but meantime they accept him, and he even became friend with the youngest of my vamps ( who's constantly on sex-overdrive..lol) Now those 2 gangsters are in cahoots together.. :lol:

Greetings,Tasha
aphyreus
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: duojna
If I could be anything, I would be...: pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: not sure
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:Don't give up that easy! Give him a chance!! :pray:
Tell your other spirits they will still stay precious to you.
My vamps also weren't overly excited, when mine joined the family..but meantime they accept him, and he even became friend with the youngest of my vamps ( who's constantly on sex-overdrive..lol) Now those 2 gangsters are in cahoots together.. :lol:
But I have already requested for Magnolia to un-bridge him from me last week. Hmm, will my other spirits really grow to like him in due course? The last time he showed up, he kind of unfriendly and showed quite a lot of attitude, and thus wasn't very popular with my other spirits.

Thanks for the advice. Maybe i will see how it goes for a few days after his vessel arrives. Meanwhile, I hope that my damn flu will go away... I have a high-suspicion that this flu is induced by the incubus, the first DA i've ordered so far.

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

aphyreus wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:57 am I started a thread 1-2 weeks back with regarding if i should get an incubus.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 21&t=12223

Anyway, i went ahead to order one, but it seems like I'm not ready for an incubus after all. He was shipped 3 days ago, and had been visiting me since he was bridged to me (his vessel has yet to reach me yet). Most of the spirits i have are white and greyish-white. The incubus seems to be greyish-dark in nature. My spirits tell me that he had been draining my energy all the while (i feel very tired easily these days). Even though I tried telling him not to drain from me, he seems to defy me. Furthermore, most of my other spirits don't seem too happy with him joining the family.

His energy is overwhelming, and my current spirits cannot stop him from draining me. As such, i had to have a conference with everyone, and finally persuaded my incubus to stop visiting me, and I will have to send his vessel back to Magnolia to be re-homed the moment I receive it. In the meantime, I have wrote to helpdesk to request for him to be un-bridged from me. I have no protector spirits as of now, and thus am asking my friend's gargoyle to guard the incubus' package, to prevent him from leaving his vessel/coming to me.

I feel bad that I have to do this to my incubus, but I guess there's no other way as I guess I'm not ready for him yet. I hope that he will eventually find a more suitable keeper in time to come.
i know this topic is 10 years old but anyone knows if there have been significant improvements in the binding to avoid incubus from draining your energy when you engage with them?

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

foxxyeclipse wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:54 am i know this topic is 10 years old but anyone knows if there have been significant improvements in the binding to avoid incubus from draining your energy when you engage with them?
Some people are more suited for certain arts spectrums, and since the OP only worked with WA, it was clear that this was their first experience with a DA Spirit. Chances are the Incubus wasn't actually draining them or defying them (I've worked with around eight beings bound by CH and even the DA ones are very mild mannered in my experience,) - the OP was likely just having issues adjusting to the difference in energy, and didn't give enough time to get used to it (they did mention returning the purchase before the vessel's package ever even arrived). All in all, I'd say you're safe from this sort of experience so long as you do your research and give it time - but you could always choose not to work with DA if you're afraid of something like this happening.

*note: As their last post was in 2012, I don't think you'll get an answer from the OP so I figured I'd give my two cents.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:10 pm
foxxyeclipse wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:54 am i know this topic is 10 years old but anyone knows if there have been significant improvements in the binding to avoid incubus from draining your energy when you engage with them?
Some people are more suited for certain arts spectrums, and since the OP only worked with WA, it was clear that this was their first experience with a DA Spirit. Chances are the Incubus wasn't actually draining them or defying them (I've worked with around eight beings bound by CH and even the DA ones are very mild mannered in my experience,) - the OP was likely just having issues adjusting to the difference in energy, and didn't give enough time to get used to it (they did mention returning the purchase before the vessel's package ever even arrived). All in all, I'd say you're safe from this sort of experience so long as you do your research and give it time - but you could always choose not to work with DA if you're afraid of something like this happening.

*note: As their last post was in 2012, I don't think you'll get an answer from the OP so I figured I'd give my two cents.
as always, muse, you pull through with great insight! thank u :)

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

foxxyeclipse wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:51 pm as always, muse, you pull through with great insight! thank u :)
Always glad to provide some food for thought. I just hope you don't see it as me force feeding ya. :P
*analogy queen*

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”