THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING TO THOSE CARE BEARS AFTERALL! :)

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

THIS IS ANOTHER CREATIVE VISUAL EXERCISE FOR SENDING/RECEIVING LOVE AND OPENING THE HEART CHAKRA:

Funny title I know, but *bear with me* (LOL!) as I collect my random thoughts and spirit-projected mental images into something that makes sense...

Most of us, atleast those of us that have lived through the 80's anyway, have seen the Care Bears cartoon and the "Care Bear Stare" where the bears (& other similar creatures) have little symbols on their bellies and they project love and rainbows, etc. out of them.

This exercise is similar in a way, except that I want you to picture your heart chakra as a green heart-cut faceted emerald gemstone in the center of your chest.
Then see a pink stream of love energy shooting out of it and projected/connecting to someone you love, or even someone that you don't like very much.

It's not about romantic love.
It can just be unconditional love for your fellow being...sending positive energy to them.

(This exercise can either be used to strengthen old connections or to create new ones...and change enemies into friends...or atleast civil aquaintances.)

Now add a stream of white light on top of the pink one.
(The pink is for love, now the white is for protection, peace, & Holy Spirit)

You will start to feel lighter and more "uplifted" as your heart chakra opens up.

Repeat as often as you want. :inlove:

Care Bear Stare! ---> :grouphug:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

This info comes to me via the Ascended Master/Goddess "Tara". :D
Enjoy! :thumbup: :flower: :hug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
DragonScribe
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons

beautiful

sage of aquarius
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

Thanks for sharing!

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
Awave
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Thanks for sharing, I'm off to try this with my spirits now. :thumbup:

freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

Thanks for the share! I'm going to try it later!!

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
MamaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
Zodiac:

Very neat and something that is simple enough I might actually be able to try and have some success with. I always liked the care bears growing up (even had some teddy bears...probably still do) but my best friend loves them still. Every time I see a cool new care bear something I pick it up for her, and I keep care bear wrapping paper to wrap her gifts in as well.

dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

thanks for sharing going to have to try this sounds exciting and healthy too :) i been trying to open my crown and third eye so i will work on this one too.

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Ileana Starfire wrote:THIS IS ANOTHER CREATIVE VISUAL EXERCISE FOR SENDING/RECEIVING LOVE AND OPENING THE HEART CHAKRA:

Funny title I know, but *bear with me* (LOL!) as I collect my random thoughts and spirit-projected mental images into something that makes sense...

Most of us, atleast those of us that have lived through the 80's anyway, have seen the Care Bears cartoon and the "Care Bear Stare" where the bears (& other similar creatures) have little symbols on their bellies and they project love and rainbows, etc. out of them.

This exercise is similar in a way, except that I want you to picture your heart chakra as a green heart-cut faceted emerald gemstone in the center of your chest.
Then see a pink stream of love energy shooting out of it and projected/connecting to someone you love, or even someone that you don't like very much.

It's not about romantic love. It can just be unconditional love for your fellow being...sending positive energy to them.

(This exercise can either be used to strengthen old connections or to create new ones...and change enemies into friends...or atleast civil aquaintances.)

Now add a stream of white light on top of the pink one.
(The pink is for love, now the white is for protection, peace, & Holy Spirit)

You will start to feel lighter and more "uplifted" as your heart chakra opens up.

Repeat as often as you want. :inlove:

Care Bear Stare! ---> :grouphug:
Hi Ileana, I came into this thread a little late but I wanted to mention that as a child dealing with "things I saw/heard during the night" I would become so terrified that I had my own, personal meditation that I would run through to calm down. It was the Care Bears sliding down rainbows and bouncing around on clouds, always happy and carefree. It always worked and I used it well into adulthood. It is nice to know someone else appreciated them as well. I guess we come from the same genre. :hug: :thumbup:

I really like your idea out using the care bears as a visual to the Chakra energy system. For me, I always think of the Morning Glory flower twisting open to receive the positive light and energy, then twisting closed when I am done meditating.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

I'm not really into love everyone but the approach is just fun and interesting for me, so I will try it and work on it everyday from now on, because will be great to be able to love all the people and entities around me, and even those who really just don't seems to fit with me.

Thank you for share it, will be really amazing try to visualize me as those bear that I barely remember but they are for sure still on my mind after all these years.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx

Return to “MEDITATION/QUIET TIME”