mom25705

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

spiritsearcher
LOL...

This is that seller claiming to have all the 9 x Million powerful genie items...
Heres the thread I started about her items... :blink:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ?f=9&t=125

You should find out what your looking for from here...

starrynight
The odd thing is she has just 1 negative & 1 mutually with drawn feedback out of over 200.. hmm

Princess
No one seemes to know if the items are for real or not. Since I couldn't get an answer, I went ahead and got an item from this seller. Hope it is good but if not then I have a fabulous vessel for future use.

mindsfire_123
recently bought an incubus spirit off this lady. My experience has been somewhat varied. The item wasn't as described i.e. the picture was defiantely not the item which was sent to me. Also found that she was not willing to leave feedback for me until i had left feedback from her. However i've had some interesting experiences since receiving the item the most interesting of was that i was experiencing really vivid imagery with my eyes closed i.e. looked 100% real then when i opened my eyes the image of a picture stayed with me projected on the ceiling. This looked so real that i had to check it wasn't my mobile phone projecting a pic on the ceiling. i know that physically couldn't happen but i was half asleep so i guess you could call it a hypnopompic hallucination which is inkeeping with incubus mythology.

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Princess, did the item that you purchased from mom25705 turn out to be real?

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Don't waste your time buying from them. They have changed names several times. There are 3 sisters all doing the same thing.

These are the same people with the falsified credentials trying to bill themselves as the National Paranormal bulls**t society. The webpage they link to to prove their legiticmacy is new and there is no infomation. Just a 'front' .

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I see.

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Is this the same as 'Mom's Magickal things' or similar name? Because I bought an item from them which did not do anything & when I emailed, asking for help, got no reply. They also said they had a Yahoo group which sort-of existed - except that no posts were ever answered or acknowleged!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think it's is the same seller.

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Princess, did the item that you purchased from mom25705 turn out to be real?

Yes, it did. I have since bought a Copper Dragon Queen from her that is also real.

Yes, mom25705 is 'Mom's Magickal things' and she always answered my emails and was realy nice to work with.

Alex: I believe you are thinking of three sisters who are ...Jin&Tonic, 3gensof3sisters, and one I cannot remember right now. Mom25705 and the power of 3 are sisters I believe, but not the same as the other 3. The 3 sisters are in Florida and Mom25705 is in WV.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

I think the other sisters are Bythepowerof3

I bought my wonderful djinn from them, before coming to this site. He's very real and a fantastic protector.....sometimes, I wonder if the spirits just come thru for these types of sellers when they know they're destined for someone who needs them, because I can't believe all that they sell is real, they're too hokey!

Ah, how confusing, 2 sets of 3 sisters! My bad!
Last edited by Beech on Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

I Jiniaha I got from bythePowerof3 is real all right

Many Many Blessings
WJ
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Ive got a Nymph from Mom25705 although he is quiet I have been told he's real ! I think she is genuine but you must be careful before parting with large amounts of money! Same with any seller really :0)

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!

Return to “Seller Review”