Am i dumb or what

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
oldspiritwitch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: marid djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: bellia or old spirit witch
Zodiac:

i agree. if it weren't for extended family i don't know what i would have done with myself

~~old witches can learn new tricks~~
oldspiritwitch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

what kind of spirits do you have? what type of djinnia? if you dont mind me asking. and which help you with your anxiety the best. id like to see if that would be something me daughter would like to try. she dont want to go on meds

MamaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My first was my volkh. He's definitely quiet, but boy does he mean business. I asked him for help getting rid of whatever negativity was causing me to be so anxious and he delivered big time. Bless him, he even helped me with a headache one day. I told him I didn't want that headache and to please stop it and it lasted less than three minutes from the first stabbing pain until I realized my head wasn't hurting anymore.
My djinnia is a Marid. She's only been with me a couple of weeks and I'm not particularly sensitive, but she's definitely a sweetheart. I got her from Lisa (real_magick on ebay) and she's just a doll. I feel like she's being incredibly patient with me since I'm new. Plus, I'm more of a hands-on affectionate type person, so being someone's "master" is difficult for me. It is hard for me to grasp how far I have to go with that when the only other being I am the "master" of is my son. But she's working with me and being patient. I don't feel like she's gotten aggravated with me yet, even though I am sure I don't do things exactly the way I should.
I also have a unicorn, a pegasus, and a gryphon I'm waiting for (hard to be patient when I placed the order on St. Patrick's Day, and still haven't heard anything yet. getting anxious about my order) that I have no doubt will be wonderful additions for us and be incredible assets in our family.

oldspiritwitch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i just got my Marid a about 4 or 5 days ago. i thought they were the quiet type bu he has all ready shown himself to me as a blur on my computer screen.he got upset for me when my husband and i got into an argument. i was so thrilled. it was worth the fuss to see that he had my back. but i assured him it was all ok and not to worry. my husband and i arent fighters and an argument very rarely happens with, us.
id sure like to find an entity that could help her with her depression. she also has sleeping problems - has since born - so i thought about getting her a silver dragon to talk her to sleep. that may help some too

MamaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Have you tried letting her look through some creature/spirit listings and see if anything particularly appeals to her? I suppose it could be that there is just the right "something" out there for her that may be something you weren't even considering. I would probably let her look through some information and maybe listings to see if anything calls out to her. Of course, that is assuming that she knows that you are planning on obtaining something for her.

I also wouldn't completely rule out spelled items. I just got a pendant from Rhonda (moonstar7spirits) that I got to help me have some energy and motivation (naturally, I can't remember what its called right now, but something about the Mayans) since I'm ALWAYS tired. Good sleep, no sleep, doesn't matter. The only difference is the level of physical tiredness based on how much or how little sleep I've had. The rest of me is generally exhausted and I have a hard time motivating myself to do much of anything, ever. So I got the pendant to help with that. Now, I've only had it since late Monday afternoon, but I can honestly tell a difference already. I was a little skeptical about spelled items and their effectiveness with me, but I have to say I'm impressed so far. I'm not bouncing off the walls, but I'm not nearly as tired as I usually am. Plus, I did the dishes at about 2:30 this afternoon and started dinner. Both things I don't usually get around to until around 8pm usually. My fiance works second shift so I try to schedule dinner to be ready when he's getting home. I usually put off EVERYTHING until the last possible minute and I've actually done some stuff early today, so I have to say it is working.

OOOOHhhhh! Another idea. I don't know if you've ever heard of hemi-sync or things like it, but you could definitely check that out as well. Just do a search and it should bring the hemi-sync up with the Monroe Institute I think. My dad swears by their products and I recently purchased one of their cds (again for energy and motivation) but I haven't really utilized it yet. I listened to it the day it came (Monday) and haven't listened to it again, but it could be another option to try.

I don't blame her for not wanting the meds. I HATED having to take them. Heck, I hate taking my vitamins every day. Plus the risks for kids that age are so high that I don't think I'd ever be comfortable letting my child take them so young.

MamaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

This is the cd they recommend for depression
http://www.monroeinstitute.org/store/ap ... go-cd.html
but they have several other titles that most likely could help.

Also, you can get these cds for a couple dollars cheaper on ebay. I think the seller I ordered from was bosticpublishing or something close to that. I'll look it up. Saved a couple dollars and the shipping was very quick.

oldspiritwitch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i'll check into the hemi-sync - im trying to get her too look at the spirits, but shes not as open as my 18 and 12 year olds. she said she didnt feel comfy with thought of anything talking in her head. shes afraid she's for real go off the deep end. thats cool. i dnt want her to do anything shes not comfortable with.

MamaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yeah, if she isn't comfortable with it it won't be much benefit for her. I'd definitely check out the spelled items (since they don't talk) and the hemi-sync. I really hope something helps her. I remember those days and wish I didn't sometimes. I'm sure though, that you being supportive of her is a big bonus for her. Knowing she can turn to you has to help. I had my HS guidance counselor and that was pretty much it. Lucky for me, she adored me, believed me, and LISTENED to me. We still keep in touch, and I'm almost ten years out of high school now.

oldspiritwitch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

sis doesnt have a counselor. im it. she's home schooled. i tried to get her a counselor at the creoks center here but she wont talk to one. her theory is that if she dont have a good reason for being sad how are they going to know why. and i have to explain to her that depression has no real reason, it's chemical and it could still help her to talk to some one besides me. i can spell cast a bracelet for her. i dont know why i didnt think of it my self. i do it for everyone else i should have thought of it for her.

MamaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Let us know if it helps! I hope it all works out for the best!

Return to “Connecting With Angels”