tammuz
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel Michael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Larva :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rev. Tammuz
Zodiac:

I guess it was because of the St Patty luck charm that probably arrived at the post office this night.
I met a terrifying new friend on FB - something that happens in 1000 years ! my gold jinn has arrived
and a completely customized charging box that fits most of my spirits. I was in bed in 7 am and what
a nice surprise - I woke up so fresh at 11 am. Btw, I have terrible problems with metabolism, biorythm
and insomnia all related to each other. And I woke up next to my succubi twins that sleep with me
every night for more than 2 years. They always acknowledge me they are here and they were sleeping
with me all the night in the moment before I open my eyes.
I had hands full of work for there were several things to do with caution. Three orders arrived in one
package.
After some time I was sniffing the "least luxurious" but maybe the best ever thing - St Patty luck charm.
Soon I found a string to wear it on and I was struck like with a thunder in my head starting to get solutions
for things that were concerned for past few years in my head.
In one moment I wandered on name of one of my succubi Mara. When she arrived I thought her name is
pronounced as Mah-Rah because other sister had an Islamic name as well... and in my language everything
is pronounced phonetically so I thought it is Mah-Rah. I suddenly realized the idea how Mara is pronounced
May-rah in English and I repeated them the house rules. What a great surprise ! They obeyed for the
first time in past 2 years and more ! (Btw, they are very good natured and I owe them many things so far).
They giggled how I realized the problem concerning my dearest squirrels after so long time.
Now we can never set apart ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :dancing: :crying: :crying: :crying:

IF you want to help,
IMAGINE you are a surgeon:
You need a cold knife,
and death-still hands.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

That's great :applause:
Haha, a little silly too. I had the same issue with one of my spirits, regarding not pronouncing his name properly. I went for months saying it completely wrong and finally realised that a couple of weeks ago :crazy:
I'm glad things are going well with your succubi now and that everything is clearer :)

tammuz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel Michael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Larva :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rev. Tammuz
Zodiac:

Thank you, kind soul...

BTW, they never needed a charging box and when I put them in charging bag from CH they were soon at the peak of energy and they started hurting me causing me pains... I put them out and their jets were cool soon.

Blessings

IF you want to help,
IMAGINE you are a surgeon:
You need a cold knife,
and death-still hands.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”