moonstar7spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LeaChaos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alder Juneberry
Zodiac:

Nephret wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-PSYCHOKINES ... 5642897bc7

Has anyone worked with one of these yet?
Yes, I have one.
I haven't done all to much with it, but my psi-ball making has greatly improved.
I'm sure with more use I'll get more results.

<3
~~~
Evil Annie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Temaeyah
Zodiac:

I've had the Eleggua stone for a while and I work with it the same way I work with Immortal bindings from CH. Eleggua can be very generous and protective if you honor him the proper way, but he's also a trickster so try to stay on his good side ;) The vessel itself has a very strong, earthy/grounding energy to it. I like to meditate with it when I'm too scattered to get anything done and it seems to help :thumbup:

~A monster lies in wait in me;
a stew of wounds and misery;
But fiercer still, in life and limb,
is the me that lies in wait in him~
Hlithium
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3

I purchased a pair of wealth earrings from her on eBay last month. I really felt the energies when the earrings came in contact with my skin and they were wrapped in bubble wrap! It was the first time I ever experienced that sensation so I closed my eyes and placed it on my desk. I felt a little dizzy afterwards but it was sort of awesome. :thumbup:

When one of the earrings fell into the sink trap while I was washing my face. I started to tear the sink apart but I was too weak to finish the job. My left hand got a clump of skin torn off. I was so sad and contacted Rhonda and also told her about my experience mentioned earlier. She told me not to be afraid and she can't replace just one earring because they come in pairs, which is fine with me but I have to wear the surviving earring; nothing else will work. Lucky for me, the next day my father and a neighbor got the other earring out! And yes, I tried my best to disinfect and sterilize it.

Now I am patiently waiting for spell to soar while I continue to job hunt. I will wait a bit longer to leave a feedback on eBay (if you are reading this Rhonda).

Rhonda wasn't rude nor did she falsely accused me of anything. Rhonda is awesome! :applause:

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

I don't know really because in the main thread of moonstar7spirits I read like 5 pages, and I said, WTH just get 4 items from her and she is really amazing seller and really nice customer experience, don't know if gonna work all the items, but at least feel like is was a good deal, I will comment in the main thread when I have more feedback to say about her items, so far felt some energy but I still a newbie, have to work more my psychics abilities.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Received my package a few days back, and everything just resonates with amazing energy! :star: :star: :star: :star:

This is my third purchase from her, and I just cannot be happier!

The last two orders have been some of the only spells (out of many - too many) that have worked for me.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

I just received a charging and bonding box from her. She posted the same day I ordered and the box is the biz. The energy from the spirits that I have out in there is very noticeable. I'm impressed with her work and will order from her again for sure.

teri
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

I have only bought from this seller a handful of times but it's always been a good experience for me. Last I bought 4 spelled beads and they all have worked to some extent. My problem is that I try to use them all at once instead of just concentrating on one at a time. I have the patience of an ant. he-he When I want it want it now and then I end up making a mess of things and getting frustrated. ;)

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

In the beginning of July, I bought one of her Djinn's and it has been one of the best decisions I made! She has already started improving my life and granting wishes!! I asked for more money and I got a $2/hr raise, I asked for a lower medical bill and I got a revised bill that was $2,000 less than the original!! I have a few more wishes but they are sort of big but she said she was working diligently on them and I believe her!! Seriously, Moonstar7spirits is amazing!!

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
jlw9222
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
Zodiac:

I love this seller!! I got my very first Djinn from Rhonda years ago. Wow!! He started manifesting things immediately. I've gotten multiple spelled items from her as well...her stuff is addicting. :-) I just purchased her Universal Wealth Codes ring and the Akaschic Records ring. Both are high quality and have amazing energy.

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

My spirits love Rhondas rechargeable necklace! ! I love it to thx Rhonda for being good at what you do!

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)

Return to “Seller Review”