moonstar7spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
pathtosirius
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: None

Anyone has her "Recharging, bonding and amplifying box"? May I know if there is any review about this product?

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I emailed Rhonda a few days ago now, but haven't heard back. I'm interested in one of two djinns. Her items look amazing!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

She is awesome! I adopted one of her spirits and she was super helpful and the spirit is so loving. He curls up on my legs at night and is very interactive. Rhonda is great at getting back in a timely manner too, I'm sure she will respond to you soon [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
Acab77
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Rhonda usually responds fairly quickly, sometimes almost instantly. Give it another day and if she doesn't respond, I'd flip her another note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toyah32
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I have bought many, many items from Rhonda!!! She is an awesome seller who's items do work. I have found some work great for me and others do not respond at all. I still have them however because they are nice pieces of jewelry. :-) I have Rhonda' s Helen of Troy earrings and her gold star earrings they are AMAZING. I also have her Cleopatra ring that doesn't do much for me but is stellar for others. Just like many others it is what works for you in Magick what is your energy melded with that particular item. :-)

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

toyah32
new here
new here
Zodiac:

pastasauce wrote:Hi, I wonder if anyone have experienced this. I have read many wonderful review about Rhonda with the items she is selling. Has anyone asked her to cast a spell?

She asked for a lock of hair in her ebay listing. Is it safe to give it to her? I understand if someone practice black magic and get a hold of the someone's hair, they can do bad things.

Can anyone tell me their experience with Rhonda? or she practice black magic? Thanks.
Rhonda does not practice black magic at all :-) her items are sooooo safe.

toyah32
new here
new here
Zodiac:

pathtosirius wrote:Anyone has her "Recharging, bonding and amplifying box"? May I know if there is any review about this product?
I have the XXL box it works great!!!! My spirits and spelled items love it!!!
Igtenos wrote:I don't know if I am expecting a fast reply or I think she is blocking my messages. I ask her if I could bid cause my feedbacks are under 10 and told her that I do not have a verified paypal account but I have funds inside. So I don't think she allow to me bid.

Right now, I recently had my paypal account verified and been trying to contact her since friday and no reply. My experience with all the previous seller is that they will reply in at most 24 hours. In any case, I do not have a good experience buying from her since I can't even buy from her.

Cheers. Hope she does see my messages left in ebay.

pathtosirius
new here
new here

Thank you toyah32!

My box is going to arrive soon, and was wondering about this!
Definitely am eager to use it. I did spot the XXL box in her shop, and am considering that for the future, after working with my box that is making it's way to me soon :).

pathtosirius
new here
new here

I have been working with the "recharging, bonding and amplifying" box for a week or so, and to my delight it is working great!
My spirits and entities are able to bond with me faster than before, and the box is pretty easy to use, just 15 minutes in it will suffice.Other than it is just a little smaller than usual recharging boxes that I have used, I am still able to store quite a number of the rings and pendants in the box. It doesn't come cheap, but I don't regret getting the box!

NavyBaby
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 130
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Star Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Serena Celeste

I have been buying from Rhonda for a few years now. I have bought tons of items that energies really work with me. She's an AWESOME SELLER to work with!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Seller Review”