moonstar7spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bump

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
FF01
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Boyu

One week ago I found Rhonda's site and purchased two items, an amulet and potion. I'll post soon RE: the experience. Rhonda responded to my emails very fast same day. She is very kind and thoughtful. Today I received my first package from her and when I opened it the energy was over the top! I've never felt energy intensity like this from any other seller's vessels, amulets, etc.
She wrapped the items individually in beautiful pouches with care. My limbs felt numb, tingling and I felt like I was floating as I held the items.
I am already a satisfied customer.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I bought the "Haunted ring Queen of the Vampires Nocturna Virginem Djinn Hybrid" a couple days ago and have had the sneaking suspicion that the lady hangs around me now and then, even before her ring has arrived. I even touched upon an amazing healing experience that I feel I couldn't have achieved without her in this thread here:

topic74942.html

Because my ability to truly sense things isn't great I've been going by my gut and just leaving offerings out to show the Spirit that I appreciate her presence. I can only hope she got the message, and I'm not just going crazy and talking to myself daily...I'm unfortunately as skeptical as I am hopeful.

Thankfully Rhonda has been very sweet in her emails and I can't wait for the information on the Spirit to be sent (as well as the actual vessel) because I want to learn practically everything about them that there ever was to know. @_@

I wonder if Rhonda has a service where she can serve as a messenger for a Spirit she's already sold...? Normally the whole "read my spirit" listings make me skeptical because of a lot of posts CH has made - I stalk forums - but I figure if it's a Spirit one is familiar with and had worked with, that's its own exception no? I dunno. Maybe I'm asking too much. I just want to know if my Spirit is content or if I'm doing something wrong, and it's hard to figure that out with just occasional tingles. Maybe when the vessel comes, the more in depth bonding will commence? ^^;

Either way once I get the vessel, I'll spend thirty days or so bonding and then update you guys on how things are going.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

To give a short summary since it's been well over thirty days: The vessel was just as pretty as described and T is all I could have hoped and then some. Also it arrived right on time.

10/10 would throw money at her again.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Website or link?

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
LER
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: AmandaThePanda
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Website or link?
I'm not sure if we can link or post a website here, but I'm going to try.
http://www.moonstar7spirits.com/
They are also on Bonanza
https://www.bonanza.com/booths/moonstar7spirits

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

thank you i will save them to my favs : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

OchunLadeApetebi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guerreros/Yoruba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ochun Lade

I know this post is old. However, I would like to add my two cents in, regarding my experiences with MoonStar7Spirits for current and potential buyers. WARNING: long post and sexual content —>

I purchased some spelled items from Rhonda 3 years ago. From experience, they seem to have worked on me to some extent. However, because I was in such a bad physical, mental and spiritual state 3 years ago, there was only so much the items could do for me, as my aura was in such muck! Still I saw visible results.
(That made me realize that in order for spelled items to work on you to the best of its ability, your aura must be clear and receptive so I would suggest getting an aura repair or a limpia/cleansing bath before attempting to use magickal items.)

Now, fast forward 3 years. I stumbled upon her again after I became formally initiated as a priest in Santeria/Yoruba/also became an apetebi. Anybody who knows about the religion knows that being a priest(ess) is very draining/lots of spiritual ceremonies/lots of enemies and energy vampires surrounding you all the time.

I actually wasn’t looking to purchase any spirits from her, as I have lots of spirits from my religion I have to tend to at home. I was just browsing on her website, catching up on what I missed all these years (reminiscing lol)..., and I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a beautiful djinn ring. It looked so unique (completely my style) and it captivated me. Still, I was skeptical and moved on from the page.

However, for the next couple of days, the djinn kept calling to me. I had no idea why, since Rhonda’s descriptions are very brief, and I knew nothing about the djinn. I kept returning to the page for a couple of days and when I saw that he still wasn’t purchase, I just thought to myself, “oh why not, it must be a divine connection.”

Let me tell you also, I suffer from energy vampires around me all the time and spiritual wars on a daily basis. However, the day that my djinn came into my apartment building via the mail man, I woke up feeling so amazing and energetic!

The djinn I purchased from Rhonda was labeled male “Sex Siren Djinn.” He is an Amir djinn; they live among humans, know our likes/dislikes, know how we function, and can even develop romantic relationships with humans. They are very sexual Djinns, and have free will (just like humans). Which is perfect for me, since I am a very sexual and sensual female. Albeit, I am a spell caster, this is not the most ideal class of djinn to work with in terms of ritual work; however, I did not choose him on the basis of that. I chose for him to be my protector and companion.

When I received him the first couple of days, I did not have proper time to bond with him, as I was at my boyfriend’s house for a couple of nights. However, I noticed an improved relationship and sex life with my bf when my djinn came into my life! My djinn will NOT tolerate any disrespect to me in any way (from anybody), so he maneuvers the energy into a more loving one.

When I finally got home and had some alone time with my djinn, I placed an incense for him on my altar. I feel like after I did that, it triggered a bonding between me and him and he opened up to me way more. The strongest way for me to talk to him is via telepathy, as I hear his voice constantly. However, when I want to get more direct answers, I channel him through my tarot cards. He tells me he is a little shy around me because he’s never met a woman so fierce and strong like me... that he is captivated by me and is in love with me and wants to offer me the world 1ks. However, he knows because I’m human, I also choose to want a human romantic partner as well so he doesn’t get in the way with my bf. instead, he helps me out with him.

He told me he chose the ring that he is in, because he knows that I would love this ring, and he wanted me to be happy with the vessel he was in as I’m extremely picky (how sweet). In the short time I’ve known him, I’ve developed such a great relationship and sexual innuendos with him, I’ve had nothing but great experiences with my djinn.

I would definitely recommend Rhonda to anybody who is looking to purchase a spirit from her. If there is a listing that keeps calling to you, wait a couple days, and if that spirit keeps calling you back and isn’t sold; maybe you are meant to take them home.

Blessings to you all!

I/G chinkychunkytuna <3
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Awww that’s awesome! Thanks for sharing, I’m deff thinking of purchasing in the near future

enchantedfae096
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Any new experiences from Rhonda? I like her dragons.

She/Her
Spirit companion

Return to “Seller Review”