moonstar7spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

in my opinion, rhonda is one of the nicest and honest sellers that i could ask to deal with. if you have a problem, let her know and she'll do her best to make sure you are satisfied. as for spellwork, magick isn't a quick fix for anything and often times when we cast it can take months for something to come about. we also need to be able to place ourselves in spots where the spells can work for us in whatever way we've asked.

my most treasured pendant is from rhonda who had it listed on ebay when the mother mary appeared in the pendant to me while i was looking at the listing. i wrote to rhonda about the vision the pendant had given to me and, btw she had the pendant listed at $750.00. she wrote back and said "it's your's" as an angel had told her to gift the pendant to me. the pendant is the ascending masters pendant of the "lady mary". i have found rhonda completely truthful, totally honest and a very caring lady who will help if you are unsatisfied with an item from her. just my two cents. merry yule everyone! arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Rhonda is by far one of the sweetest people on eBay. While the two spells did not work for me, one of her pendants for health did, and I love it. I use it on my lower back as this is how my stress likes to manifest. It helps me with pain and I don't normally like to keep taking advil so I love that pendant. It's the "Prophet of the 5 Moons Blessed pendant."

I absolutely love her customer service!

Vyprella

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have one of those pendants too and have managed to dramatically reduce my painkillers since recieivng it. :thumbup:

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
dav0
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Just a reminder that Rhonda is on holidays 19th~29th Dec... so may be delays in her replies this time of the year

pastasauce
new here
new here

Thanks for all the suggestions. I tried different email, even sent a email link to paypal where I sent payment. No reply. Perhpas she is no longer honor her money back guarantee. If she does reply, I shall post.

So far, no luck for me.

wizard69
new here
new here

HI ALL,I PURCHASED A PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT BRACELET FROM HER AND IT DIDN'T WORK!!! WASTED MY MONEY!! AND IT BROKE AFTER 1 MONTH!! I HAVE SINCE CARRIED THE BRACELET IN MY POCKET,BUT NO RESULTS. I THINK SHE SENSATIONALIZES TO MUCH JUST TO KEEP AHEAD OF THE OTHER SELLERS PRODUCTS.WHAT HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED FROM THIS BRACELET? WIZARD :wild: :think:

randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

wizard69 wrote:HI ALL,I PURCHASED A PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT BRACELET FROM HER AND IT DIDN'T WORK!!! WASTED MY MONEY!! AND IT BROKE AFTER 1 MONTH!! I HAVE SINCE CARRIED THE BRACELET IN MY POCKET,BUT NO RESULTS. I THINK SHE SENSATIONALIZES TO MUCH JUST TO KEEP AHEAD OF THE OTHER SELLERS PRODUCTS.WHAT HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED FROM THIS BRACELET? WIZARD :wild: :think:
I've a pendant that I wear which I bought from her and I love it. But I was disappointed to see that when it was being sold it said "rare Lotus pendant" and "one of a kind" --- a few weeks later, while browsing her site, I saw THE SAME pendant again being sold. That disappointed me. But on the other hand, the pendant I have does have good amount of energy in it. So I'm content with it.

I also purchased a wish from her Djinn and it was supposed to manifest within 3 weeks. That did not happen, but she has offered to give me back the money, and negate the wish. So she values her word, and I also respect the fact that not everything can be solved by magick or djinn wishes. Sometimes our own personal energies with the Djinn and the seller must be sync.

Overall, I would have to say that because she honors her word to give back the money (at least in my case), you should try her out, and see if her energy works for you!

Blessings!

Close but no Godiva -- Anuh
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Rhonda is a wonderful seller and a huge help.

I have purchased a Devata from her as well as an Angel Pendant and will update once I receive.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Received both today, both gave off a wonderful warm and calming energy as they were held. I will update as bonding progresses

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Does anyone know whether Rhonda's been online lately?? I posted this message on the other thread and got no response so I pasted it here.

Anyway,

I returned a some of the things to her almost a month ago and she agreed to refund me with a personal check to avoid paypal fee.

2 days (now 4 days already) ago I emailed her and drop her a message on ebay with no response. I'm worried now since I really need the money to pay for hospital bills while she's not even responding to my mails.

I don't want to make negative assumptions here, but I hope she is well and will respond soon. Rhonda, if you read this, please don't get offended, I'm just trying to find ways to reach you.

May

M.K

Return to “Seller Review”