moonstar7spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
boadiccearose
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 88
Spelled Number: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: WW, Dragons, Phoenix
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfRaven
Zodiac:

Moonstar7spirits did an aura cleansing for me in order to do some spell work I requested. The purpose of the spell work is still not realized .....I'm still waiting for results, but I knew that it would take time for that to happen. However, the aura cleansing did wonders!!!!
There are a lot of negative forces against me and the cleansing did eliminate that. I should have had it done sooner. :silly:
I've been told that I should have it done at least once a year.

I would highly recommend moonstar7apirits' work. I have a couple of items from her ebay auctions that I am quite please with. I don't buy her items for what they look like..... I get them for the qualities they provide (the spells cast on the items). If I wanted a spelled gold item I would probably do it myself or send it in to have the spells cast on my vessel, which I've done with CH for a couple of entities. I've gotten most of my spirits from CH. I am now collecting spelled items.

On another note..... I went to the Queen City ParaCom and had my aura photo taken. The woman asked me if I'd had a cleansing and I said yes, as well as a DNA activation. She knew what I was talking about and nodded. Her interpretation of my aura photo said I am approaching ascension !!
That kind of surprised me. I had expected a real mess since I know I am bombarded with extreme negative energy from all around me (one source in particular). I am working on that but I thought I had decades to go before I got close. The cleansing opened and cleared my aura allowing my spirit to reach this point. **excited and nervous**

Thanks moonstar7spirits :thankyou:

-Boadiccearose

-boadiccearose
ImageImage
le chercheur de la lumière
Seeker of the Light
onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: grey female djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon

Has anyone had any luck with moonstar7spirit's shapeshifting ring? I have worked with it several times but none of my wishes came true with it. The auction states that the process begins to work immediately and that alot of times you'll see your words shapeshift into reality within a couple of days. Well, a couple of days too many has passed so it would be helpful if anyone here can share a positive experience with the shapeshifting ring. The ring is nice looking and I really like it. I try to visualize my wish as I'm speaking it aloud in hopes that the wish will manifest.

Hopefully someone here has purchased the shapeshifting ring and has had a positive experience with it. Thanks!

WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I had the shapeshifting ring as well but it didn't work so I returned it. I worked with it for a few months and no results at all. :(

Moonstar7spirits
new here
new here

Hi everyone, I want to comment on the shapeshifting ring. This item requires you to present your wish or desire during a short ritual. You have to do this 3 days in a row. This ring was set up this way as a safeguard to keep random thoughts from manifesting. This process insures that what you are asking for is something that you really want. Your thoughts must be clear and you must ask for the same thing all three days. If your thoughts are scattered, or unclear during the rituals then you probably will not have good results. This item requires a bit of practice and patience, but if you work with it I assure you that it will exceed your expectations. Not all items work well for all people, often it is a matter of trying a few things until you find the right fit.

onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte

How about genie wishes? Anyone had a genie wish come true from moonstar7spirits? I purchased 3 separate wishes all together; one dating back as far as 3 years but none have come true. I still carry one of the stones but so far nothing. Moonstar7spirits was supportive and eager to help. I just "wish" her genie would grant my wishes :!: Maybe I should purchase another wish and ask for my 3 previous wishes to come true. :lol:

boadiccearose
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Has anyone every gotten the "super nova" spell from moonstar7spirits?

If you did.....what was your experience? Did it work? If so, how long did it take to work?

I had it done in late March 2010 but it hasn't worked yet.

-boadiccearose
ImageImage
Seeker of the Light
onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte

Good luck to you boadiccearose. I have bought quite a few items from moonstar7spirits. While the seller is a nice woman, none of her items have worked for me whatsoever. However, she does honor her money back guarantee. Good luck!

reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: mine
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My magical/paranormal name...: ReikiLove
Zodiac:

her items did zip for me : :frankenstein:

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Same here.I got several items from her,none of which brought me the benefits that they were intended for.

boadiccearose
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have emailed her 4 or 5 times letting her know that it still hasn't worked but she doesn't respond to my email. She is sending me email to buy her other products though. I just recently got something from enchanted_magnolia from ebay to do the same job, but stronger.....it cost me about half of what moonstar7spirits charged. I will see how it works and update on another string for enchanted_magnolia.

-boadiccearose
ImageImage
Seeker of the Light

Return to “Seller Review”