moonstar7spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Rhonda is one of the most amazing lady I've ever known!

May

M.K
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I want to let everyone know that I took the good advice here and bought two bracelets from moonstar just recently. I received the second one (for psychokinesis) today.

Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have bought several items from Rhonda and although I have felt nothing, I have to say she stands by her word of 100% money back guarantee. I have returned my wealth stone and my connecting potion and she refunded my money and was happy to do so! I now have a 3rd eye bracelet and the little voodoo serpent pendant ... nothing from either so far. I know she is genuine because so many have felt things from her items, so I know it is just me. I keep buying in the hopes I will have results, or will feel something.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Zodiac:

FairyKeeper, I, too have bought a third eye bracelet from Rhonda. I've only had it a couple of days. I really don't see any difference, but i'm giving it a little more time. She's incredibly nice, and I hope the bracelet picks up more energy and starts working. I did feel something when I first got it, so I know it's probabaly me also.

Blessings to all Leigh
silentartist
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello

Moonstar7spirits is wonderful! I just got a devata from her today. Also got a pendulum on Monday. Both are great! I get chills when holding the devata. I am so very happy and excited. I can not wait to share more.

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Faery Keeper wrote:I have bought several items from Rhonda and although I have felt nothing, I have to say she stands by her word of 100% money back guarantee. I have returned my wealth stone and my connecting potion and she refunded my money and was happy to do so! I now have a 3rd eye bracelet and the little voodoo serpent pendant ... nothing from either so far. I know she is genuine because so many have felt things from her items, so I know it is just me. I keep buying in the hopes I will have results, or will feel something.
I guess magick can have varying effects on different people, but I believe that me and you bought the "wealth stone" - the little glass pebble supposed to attract wealth at about the same time and more than 3 months on I cannot say that it has not made any difference. I know that Rhonda kindly offers to do refunds if they are returned, but with international shipping costs it would not really be worth my while. I should also say though that this was very inexpensive, compared to some other sellers.

I would be genuinely interested to hear back from others who have purchased the wealth stone. Allegedy it has made some millionaires within 12 months!!

Moonstar7spirits
new here
new here

Hello Albanygang, I am sorry that the wealth stone has not made a difference for you. I want to extend an offer for you to return it and I will reimburse your international shipping costs if you like. Please mail it back via first class mail which is only a couple of dollars. I do not want to have someone feeling as if they are "STUCK" with one of my items.

Let me explain a little of how the wealth stone and all other magick items work.

Magick is like a car. The car is a very useful tool. It can take you around the World, or it can simply sit in the driveway.

To make a car work, you must put gas in it, maintain it and sit in the drivers seat and drive it. You have to push on the gas, and steer it. It does not drive itself. It will not knock on your door and say "Hey, I want to take you somewhere!"

This is exactly how magick works. YOU are in control, without you, the magickal item is a inanimate object, a stone, a pebble, a ring, a pendant.....nothing more.

Inanimate: 1. not animate; lifeless.
2. spiritless; sluggish; dull.

Meaning it just sits there doing absolutely NOTHING! You are the one to put it in motion!

The magick is waiting to be focused where you want it to go. You have to "drive" it to the source. It does not have the capability to not work. It is created to do a certain thing and it does so very well, but you have to use it as a "tool" to get what you want.

You can sit and look at your car all day long and say, "I sure wish you would take me to the store." The car just sits there. It has the POWER to take you to the store, in fact it can take you anywhere you want to go. But it can't do it without the driving force.....YOU!

Magickal items work the same. You can't look at it and say, "please bring some money to me today" Then sit it back on the table, it needs a driving force! Use magick in your life to get the wealth, fame and happiness you seek! It works! It has been proven over and over again! It does not single out certain people to work for......it works for all who seek opportunities. Magick will unlock the door, but you have to push the door open!

Warmest blessings,
Rhonda

6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hi Rhonda, so glad you join in the thread. I have a telekenesis bracelet and also a kundalini bracelet from your store. I tried to use the telekenesis bracelet to my advantage during jury selection on Monday, but I believe I didn't visualize far enough for it work, as it was, it almost worked. I kept focusing on myself leaving the courtroom and going home free from any more jury duty, but I didn't focus on the actually being dismissed and hearing the judge actually say it. So I believe it was my fault for not being specific enough. After all, this is new to me, lol.

I believe the kundalini bracelet probably is best utilized during meditation, which I have practiced at and continue to practice, but I am not yet proficient at yet. Is there any other way to use the kundalini bracelet other than meditation.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear rhonda - excellent post hon! a wealth stone or any "wealth" item for example will not make you an overnight millionaire not even in ten or twenty years if it is not part of your destiny. a magickal item will enhance what path you are meant to follow but i believe many misunderstand the parameters of magick or how it works. you have to put yourself in a situation that will allow money to come to you - as jane will with her jewelry.

also, if someone can't feel an item it does not mean the magick is not there! there could be numerous reasons; the person is not sensitive to feeling the magick; does not believe in magick as they need to; the item was not meant for them in the first place; or it just needs time. sometimes we buy things in the beginning simply because "oh i like that" mentality without really thinking, is this meant for me which we begin to consider after we become seasoned keepers. of course that train of thought only applies to keepers and not to collectors who go by another set of ideas.

if anyone has any problem with an item from rhonda i suggest you just give it some time and consider why there is a problem. also, rhonda does take items back and will refund your money. one of the most considerate things a buyer can do is communicate effectively with their seller about problems you are having with their item...but please also consider the problem could be that the item was not meant for you and it's not going to work for you. sometimes the truth is the fact we least want to hear but these things do happen when we can't hear what the spirit or magick is telling us.

dear rhonda - i have to tell you that i am still having wonderful visions and wisdom come to me from the ascending masters pendant you gifted to me and it is giving me an entirely new insight as to magick, it's uses and misuse and how my path intertwines with the spirit inside - the lady mary! thank you for offering such spiritual items as you do and they are truly one of a kind and definitely wonderful magickal tools. namaste! arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Moonstar7spirits
new here
new here

Hi 6dogs,

You are using the magick just as it is intended! You have the concept of how it works, now with some practice you will get exactly what you want! You are right, you have to be able to visualize what you want from start to finish. That is the "secret" to getting what you want from magickal items.

The Kundalini bracelet works by stimulating your kundalini, this is what opens your 3rd eye. It works with your energies when worn to stimulate your chakras. Some meditation is needed to truly experience all it has to offer.

Rhonda

Return to “Seller Review”