Phoenix

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
simbi
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hello everyone,

For the past couple of weeks I have been thinking so strongly about a phoenix.

In the last 2 weeks the word phoenix has popped up in many occasions, on the tv, on my computer, and also whilst on the bus I happened to see a shop (which I never noticed before) called phoenix so it must be a sign, may be my current spirits friends are telling me to look into phoenix.

Does any one have a phoenix and maybe share the experience they had?

thank you

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Morning, Simbi,
I do have a class 4 Phoenix from CH but I have yet to bond with her because I acquired 4 entities at once and am taking time with each one. I have carried all their vessels with me for the last few days (so they can learn more about me) but am only bonding with one at a time for at least 21 days and the Phoenix became, I'm sorry to say, last in line. Let us know what you decide and your experiences? I loved the description of the Phoenix and also felt drawn to them, like you do. However, the Bronwyn Angel and Hippogryph insisted on being first to bond.

I do get feelings that could be coming from my Phoenix. Regality, patience and sort of a wiseness (last one could be the Bronwyn)

simbi
new here
new here

thanks broken_beech - I think my next spirit will definitely be a phoenix ( i had another sign again today on tv) and i can not stop thinking about the phoenix lol.

Good luck on you bonding and I will definitely share any experiences I have.
:)

silentartist
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So what ever happened? Any updates?

simbi
new here
new here

silentartist wrote:So what ever happened? Any updates?
Hi silentartist

I have just purchased a phoenix spirit stone from CH and its on its way. Cant wait :D

I am still getting the word ‘phoenix’ popping up many times around my surroundings. Not sure what it means, hopefully my new spirit, when it arrives will be able to help

silentartist
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Oh how exciting! I just got a phoenix today. I ordered when the free spirit stones were offered. I decided to get unicorn as the free one and thought I just might buy a phoenix with the unicorn. I am very excited about both and can hardy wait to see what happens. Please keep us updated with your experiences.

wyllow69
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I had gotten a C4 Phoenix from CH. I only got to have her about a week & then she had to switch vessels. I'm waiting for her to return to me. I totally enjoyed her the whole time I had her. I know she protected us & our properties from storm damages. She was also starting to help me work on other stuff too. I'll be very happy to have her back to continue our journey.

I, too, kept hearing Phoenix & also that out of the ashes of ruin I would rise - just like the Phoenix. I knew some of the Phoenix legends & had been fascinated with the Phoenix in Native American jewlery so I kinda knew what I was being led to. However, if it wouldn't have been for CH, I probably wouldn't have been able to find a conjuration of one.

In Light,
Deb

wyllow69
new here
new here
Zodiac:

"RobintheGoblin" I finally had a minute to answer your PM today & now I find that it's gone & I can't read or send PMs. If you want to contact me, you can do so through eBay. wyllow69 is my eBay ID too. Sorry 'bout that! It's been so hectic around.

In Light,
Deb

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

WYLLOW - NOLEE TOLD ME THAT THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE "READ BEFORE YOU POST" PART OF THE BOARD ABOUT IT. I TRIED TO CHECK MINE & THEN SHE TOLD ME THEY'RE OFF UNTIL THE SECURITY CHECK IS OVER.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
wyllow69
new here
new here
Zodiac:

[quote="ash-mda"]WYLLOW - NOLEE TOLD ME THAT THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE "READ BEFORE YOU POST" PART OF THE BOARD ABOUT IT. I TRIED TO CHECK MINE & THEN SHE TOLD ME THEY'RE OFF UNTIL THE SECURITY CHECK IS OVER.[/quote]

Thanks, Ash. I did see the notice that's why I decided to try this way. Otherwise I'll just wait. It's not a big deal. It's too bad that happened - but people are people, I guess. I'm not upset in any way as I do understand. ;-))

In Light,
Deb

Return to “Creatures K-Z”