Incu/SuccuBUS

Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

No my hubby does not know about my collecting. Also I do not have one yet, but I am very seriously considering it ;) . Afterall it's not really cheating if your dreaming right? lol

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Elanor Roosevelt
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi Silver - Perhaps you could get a custom Gancanagh for your Hubby ;) Then you could geta Incubus for yourself and Look-out! :lol: LoL :shock:

RD

My destiny is to know what I don't know
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi everyone! Arsine and phoenixrising84, when you guys have your visits from your incubus are you wearing their vessel? Also, do you have to call him or are his visits spontaneous?

I have an incubus as well, but I haven't gotten a chance to really bond with him. When I first received his vessel, I did feel his presence and I did have one dream, but I haven't felt presence in a while.

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

I was going to ask that too lol ;0) Is it the same with Nymphs?? I have one of both!!

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Also are Nymphs adn Incubus classed as Demons?? Whats the difference between the two??

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi djinnkeeper!

Maybe Magnolia's reply to this thread could help answer your 2nd question: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... f=21&t=207

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear emstrange1 - yes, i do call my incubus and invite him when i want him to keep me company. while i probably should not wear his vessel because it's old and dainty, my wrist is small enough that i'm not going to do any harm to the bracelet he's bound to. i'd actually be more worried placing him under my pillow and chancing the bracelet bending at all.

dear djinnkeeper - to my knowledge nymphs are the spirit race and succubus/incubus are the female/male names. check the ch encyclopedia for clarification cause i could be wrong in how i phrased the answer. also i believe while they are dark art spirits of duality, i have never heard them referred to as demons. again, the ch encyclopedia can clarify that for you better than i can. just wanted to try to give you an answer as is my understanding.

well apparently i'm wrong and nymphos are totally different than the succubi/incubi as was written in that reply by magnolia which link is given above (just saw that and wanted to make sure you didn't take my word for it, lol). take care! blessed be. arsine
Last edited by crone maatkaere on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks Arsine.

Do you call him by invocation?

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've been wondering for awhile about this: When I got my incubi, I don't really know in what way should I bond/connect with him? Does it need to be sexual-related? :?

Another thing, I know for a fact that they feeds from sexual energy, can the keeper ask the incubi to feed from other people instead of the keeper's force? :idea:

May

M.K
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I tried bonding with my Nymphos the same way I did my other entities. When I got my first, I didn't know that's what he was--I thought Magnolia had sent me a pendant SRA of a Mermaid. I never ordered this Nympho--he was a gift from Magnolia! I have to say, the energy felt all wrong, but I didn't question it. I just wore the pendant all the time and talked to "her". LOL. Well, eventually I found out the truth and everything fell into place. I had an Ah-Ha moment, if you will.
He's quite active and doesn't have trouble showing himself to me. :oops: Ahhh, not quite what I meant, but you get my drift. 8-) My other Nympho is actually very quiet and he was a custom C5...go figure!
I don't use an invocation to call my guys to me. I just ask that they be there. I've had um..."experiences" in full waking mode--not during sleep, too. So that's pretty cool.
I would just bond the way you would with the your other spirits--and if you want to try calling them when you're "having fun", try that, too. Maybe they'll show up!

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”