Anyone who have an Einherjar?...

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Elzain wrote:crone maatkaere: Thank you for the info. It helped me.^^. I just purchased one yesterday. After i purchased one i heard a voice in my head who said At last. I hope it was the Einherjar that was calling to me. I can't for him to arrive. ^^. Thank you again for the info.^^. :grouphug:

DragonKeeper: That's so amazing. I hope i'll have a good relationship with my Einherjar.^^. :D

NoctemAeternus: Oh. You have a Valkyrie? Have you made a connection now to the Einherjar that calling to you. Yes, they do have unique energy. I have an immortal who is a Norse and i definitely felt his energy when he came it was so different that the other.

JennaZeal: Oh. He must like being with you. ^^.

Zin: I hope you find the right one for you. If it's ok with you. Tell me when you have found the right one for you.^^. :)
:) I will, though it may be some time, still. All in good time, though, yeah? :D

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

My Einherjar is amazing. I get a scent of cigar smoke when he's around. He is VERY protective & I feel his loyalty within me. And he loves spending time together!! My Volkh is way more standoff-ish and doesn't mind not having the quality time the others have. Bonded quite easily to my Einherjar. Best of luck w/ yours too!!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”