Djinns That Can Move Objects

elainew52
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hi everyone,

I bought my Djinn four years ago from ebay seller Dee,who I usually buy from on ebay.I don't know what
class hes rated in.but when I put certain objects by his vessel my ring. a staute from the african culture. each day when I look at the statue it has been moved as if it's being turned around in a circle slowly. this is the second statue I put on the table where my Djinn vessel is sitting and now it's being moved.I don't know why hes moving them.maybe he dislikes them because they are made of wood. are because he dosen't find them attractive. can someone give me advise.it's funny because
he never bother my unicorn ring are my female krissdagger Djinn vessel are my familiar spirit vessel.

goldenhawk
active contributor
active contributor

Hi elaine
That sounds great, wish I had one of those. It must be great to sit and watch
the ring move things around.
Rob

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sounds like he likes it there! :D

Can't wait to hear more.

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
elainew52
new here
new here

[quote="elainew52"]Hi everyone,

I bought my Djinn four years ago from ebay seller Dee,who I usually buy from on ebay.I don't know what
class hes rated in.but when I put a certain object by his vessel. a staute from the african culture. each day when I look at the statue it has been moved as if it's being turned around in a circle slowly. this is the second statue I've placed on the table where my Djinn vessel is sitting and now it's being moved.I don't know why hes moving it.maybe he dislikes them because they are made of wood. are because he dosen't find them attractive. can someone give me advise.it's funny because
he never bothers my unicorn ring are my female krissdagger Djinn vessel are any other vessels that I own just the african statue.
[/quote]this Djinn comes from the UN he was bought by a man who had given him to his son.the story goes the son made a horribe wish on his step mom to die. and she did. his Dad took the ring back.to command the Djinn back into his vessel which happens to be my ring.and some how Dee ended up with the ring.I can see him cleary looking at me in the facing of the ring.

Thanks,

Deb

mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Do you have any idea what race of Djinn is it?
What is the name of the African statue?
Have you tried asking the Djinn if he likes the African statue? Using a pendulum or automatic writing...or tell you telegraphically.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
goldenhawk
active contributor
active contributor

I would like to know a bit more about the story, ie what did she die of, could it just
have been a coincidence, was it her time to go, I have no doubt djinn can do this
but although it sounds awful for the son to do that. Who knows it could have
happened anyway. It just shows that these things should be taken seriously!
Rob

elainew52
new here
new here

Actually, the story goes my djinn came from the UN. he was bought by a man who worked for the UN. the man had given the djinn to his son as a present. the son didn't like his step mom.so her ordered the
djinn to grant the wish that his step mom would die. and she did.when the dad found out from the boy what he wished when passing of the step mom.the son forgot to command the djinn back into
his vessel. so the dad order him back to gain power over the djinn.my djinn was sent to Dee along with this story.my djinn isn't a bad one he was only doing what he was wished on to do.the story goes a djinns will grant your wish no matter at what cost.that's why when asking for a wish one must be careful when wording your wish to them.

Thanks,

Deb

Return to “Djinn / Genie”