mudslider1

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Hatshpset
In October of this year I bid on a haunted perfume bottle containing a djinn from seller mudslider1 (Peter R. Bowens) whom I thought was a female due to the way they listed the item as being so afraid of having the grandmother's items in the home. I was oubid and thought that was it. On October 31st I received a second chance offer since the original buyer had reneged on paying and seller wanted it gone. I paid immediately! Did not even hesitate, mind you. I received a message the following day from seller stating they had bad news in that a piece of the top rim hit a shelf in the shed and splintered off while they were getting it ready for shipping.

Now it gets good folks, the seller offered anything to resolve this amicably and first I said I would accept another djinn item from the stock of grandmother's items and their offer of a partial refund. I had a dream that night and I had the original bottle in my hand so I knew it was telling me that I'm supposed to have that item and not a replacement. I immediately wrote to the seller and said I want the item even though a piece is broken (the stopper is still in place and not loose), along with an additional item in lieu of refund, since they wish all of the evil things out of their shed. During this entire time I also had asked Magnolia to reach out to see if she could help discern exactly what the seller had in their possession, which she attempted to do with no response from the seller. I had also asked Amanda of Mystic_Travels to do the same and she replied no contact.

As of today, December 4th, I have not heard from this seller, ebay has the wrong contact information for them and I do not have the item I paid for.

Therefore, I'm warning all of my friends here to not bid or purchase from ebay seller mudslider1. If he does this to one person then chances are he'll do it to others. I feel sure that karma will eventually give this person a good bite of reality. I just don't want to see any others taken in by this person. Blessings to all! Arsine

Mary
I'm so sorry that this happened to you :( It's really unfair and I hope you left this person a nice negative feedback for all to see!

I hope you didn't pay too much :(

CreepyHollows
That's a real shame. I'm sorry that happened. :( I'm glad to posted though so everyone else will know what happened and you'll save someone else the time and pain.

Hatshpset
i filed a claim with paypal and finally the seller, mudslider1, sent an email to me that there was no excuse for their actions and they were shipping the item along with a 30 mo inside. after christmas i received a large package from the seller and i was very happy - until i opened the package. there inside was a packing tube with nothing but shattered bottle bits that the seller had never secured the bottle safely within the tube - but the tube was packed securely - dumb a..!

magnolia, this was the seller i asked you to help in my naievete. it seems paypal also took the total of the transaction from their account and sent that to me - i'd say they are finally square with me.

i've stated this seller's name only because i do not want anyone else to go through what i've gone through - there are reputable sellers out there that we don't need to be scammed. blessed be. arsine

Return to “Seller Review”