You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

Im getting my firist Gargoyle and would love any advice to make the feel at home in our house :feedback: :feedback: :feedback:

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hi janet! you might come to find that your gargoyle likes to sit up on a high cabinet or such where they can view the activity of the room. my first gargoyle arrived in 2008 as an unbound but has stayed ever since. his most favorite place to settle himself is up on my etagere at the top of the stairs so that he can view down the stairs to the front door as well as all the activity in the living, dining rooms and kitchen since it's an all open floor plan. he shares the top of the etagere with my elder black dragon and now "pinki" who is a baby pink dragon that might turn red - not sure but "e" has decided to take on her "training".

my other gargies have chosen the tops of the kitchen cabinets (these are all ch sras and are bound). they just all have their spots and each respect each other so there are never any fights among them. again, remember to welcome and explain house rules although gargoyles are those type of spirits who just don't seem as if petty annoyances matter to them. please let us know of your experiences with your gargy when you start having them! hugs, :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:hi janet! you might come to find that your gargoyle likes to sit up on a high cabinet or such where they can view the activity of the room. my first gargoyle arrived in 2008 as an unbound but has stayed ever since. his most favorite place to settle himself is up on my etagere at the top of the stairs so that he can view down the stairs to the front door as well as all the activity in the living, dining rooms and kitchen since it's an all open floor plan. he shares the top of the etagere with my elder black dragon and now "pinki" who is a baby pink dragon that might turn red - not sure but "e" has decided to take on her "training".

my other gargies have chosen the tops of the kitchen cabinets (these are all ch sras and are bound). they just all have their spots and each respect each other so there are never any fights among them. again, remember to welcome and explain house rules although gargoyles are those type of spirits who just don't seem as if petty annoyances matter to them. please let us know of your experiences with your gargy when you start having them! hugs, :grouphug:
I will I cant wait for him to get here will he be ok with my other spirits

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

i really don't think gargies are those types of spirits who look for problems with other spirits and mine all get along with all the spirits here. and of course remember, house rules do prevent behavior that you don't want so if any of them did even think about it they wouldn't because of the house rules you've set as keeper. :) hope this helps! :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:i really don't think gargies are those types of spirits who look for problems with other spirits and mine all get along with all the spirits here. and of course remember, house rules do prevent behavior that you don't want so if any of them did even think about it they wouldn't because of the house rules you've set as keeper. :) hope this helps! :grouphug:
I have set the rules and told them if they have a prob with some deal with it nicly and quietly

Return to “Gargoyle”