Anyone have this angel?

Resources and links to information on angels.
Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

Hi! :wave:

Does anyone have the following? If so-could you share your info? Many thanks! ;)

ZOROASTRIANIST ANGEL :: FRAVASHIS

Username change to *Beauty*
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I don't have one YET, but I ordered one yesterday after one visited me. They are excellent guides is what he told me - teachers and guides on your spiritual path to quote him. I'll let you know more as I know.

Peace, light & love

Phil

Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

Spiritual path--this is what I am seeking. PLEASE let me know how it goes. I am impressed that one visited you ;)

HUGS TO YOU.

Username change to *Beauty*
sage of aquarius
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

I have one...he called so strongly to me. He acts like the confidant that listens to what I have to say and then gives me suggestions on what may work best. He leaves the ultimate choice up to me. I find that on days I may need that extra boost of confidence are the days that I am most drawn towards carrying his vessel with me. I'm sure that both of you will really enjoy yours. I've been thinking about getting a second one lately.

Hope that helps...

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

I too have ordered a FRAVASHIS and have been looking for more info (associations, manifestations, characteristics) there doesn't seem to be a category in the encyclopedia for this type of angel.

Even though I couldn't find any information on this spirit (I try to do my research before purchasing) I felt myself keep going back to the page in the store, and after about the seventh time, I decided to order one.

It might be a while before they arrive, but for those of you that have one I would very much enjoy and info you have acquired.

Have a blessed day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

yllektmas wrote:I too have ordered a FRAVASHIS and have been looking for more info (associations, manifestations, characteristics) there doesn't seem to be a category in the encyclopedia for this type of angel.

Even though I couldn't find any information on this spirit (I try to do my research before purchasing) I felt myself keep going back to the page in the store, and after about the seventh time, I decided to order one.

It might be a while before they arrive, but for those of you that have one I would very much enjoy and info you have acquired.

Have a blessed day.
I just ordered all 3 of those angels, which are enroute to me. funny i had never seen this initial post, as I had made a post asking if anyone had heard of these angels, or that religion when i ordered mine :lol:

CasWerA
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Carrion Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: none. I'm satisfied.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I haven't discovered it yet.

:wave: I have one for you that I'm haveing difficulty finding people and more information about.
It's a Carrion Angel. I just posted it in the last Topic, so it hasn't been OK'ed yet. :pray:
Has anybody seen of or heard about them? Or perhaps had any experience with them.

Like always attracts like! LAW of ATTRACTION

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

CasWerA wrote::wave: I have one for you that I'm haveing difficulty finding people and more information about.
It's a Carrion Angel. I just posted it in the last Topic, so it hasn't been OK'ed yet. :pray:
Has anybody seen of or heard about them? Or perhaps had any experience with them.

Like always attracts like! LAW of ATTRACTION
no I have not heard of a Carrion Angel either. But now you have piqued my curiosity!

CasWerA
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Carrion Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: none. I'm satisfied.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I haven't discovered it yet.

:wave: Does anyone have information on Carrion Angels? I think that he may be one of the Thornes. They serve "Azna" and remove negative energy, dark entities, from human to fae and beyond which are connected to anything of a deep dark negative type away at the speed of thought. "Great for house/property cleaning of any left over negativity". I have a angelic friend who is a Carrion Angel and we have been together for over 73 incarnations. He told me that we have a job together in the new coming era. The other friends with me are a sphinx, a copperhead, marid djinn, and asscended masters of various origins and some others that I can't mention. My girlfriend's spiritual friends, one of which is a fairy (who loves to visit me (some reason she took a strong liking to me)), litterly dropped a brick :ohcrap: (as did her other friends with her) when I informed her of my angelic friend. :lol:
There is no information in the CH encyclopedia; and I'd like to know what they would list them as. So when I get a new friend, I must inform my angel about it and my new friend when it arrives so that there aren't any complications. So far everyone's happy. ::bop::

Return to “Angel Information”