Circle of Raphael

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Thanks for the review, I've looked at their items a few years ago but didn't follow through on placing an order; the 7 Angel's pendents had interested but I forgot about it since there weren't many reviews anywhere online.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Keep everyone posted on how it goes :thumbup:

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Any updates on their stuff? Aeryn? Arianna? I'm going to buy today. I can tell just from looking that they're potent... the talismans make my third eye throb.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

I haven't used the stuff I bought from them in a while, but i'll sure work with them again in the future. Their seals are really powerful and really well made (both physically and energetically).

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I wear the Talisman of the Seven Angels every day, along with the Chiro Amulet. Their energies are very strong. I've always felt angels around me, and with this Seven Angels Talisman, there seems to be a protective enhancement. Another amulet that is very powerful is the Jupiter Amulet to hang over the inside of the main entrance to your house (or vacation cabin, hotel room, etc). I've bought several of their talismans/amulets, and have not once regretted it. The way they work seems to be more subtle than an in-your-face spirit, but the effect is real. One thing I notice is that when I hold them (on the chain), they very often move by themselves, almost acting like a pendulum. When I first got the Chiro amulet, and took it from the package... it moved to a 90° position for about 15 seconds (the chain itself was bent at that angle, in mid air). It vibrated briefly, then fell to a "normal" hanging state. They seem to work "behind the scenes" without me asking for assistance. Very strong pieces.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank you thank you thank you for writing that they move by themselves!!!! It happened to me when I first got mine and I was new to such kind of items and I was afraid I was going crazy back then! My spirits don't move their vessels like that.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Na'rayah Earth wrote:is this the correct website for them?

http://circleraphaelusd.com/
Yes. That is it. :D

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Amazing reviews from Arianna and Aeryn.
I have the seven angels pendant, the Qabalah money talisman and the king solomons's love talisman. I bought them when I first heard about them but I was disappointed after I read the reviews that people weren't able to sense or feel anything different, and that they were probably mass produced. I did wear them for a while, this was probably a year and a half ago and I remember the last day I had worn them very clearly. I was out shopping, this man approached me and showed a great deal of interest in the talismans. He asked me if I could tell him what the symbol represented and if it was in Latin. I was so weirded out by this incident that I hadn't worn them since then. But after reading Arianna's and Aeryn's experiences, I cannot help but feel like I should give them a try again.

Anna
Lorelley
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn

Hi guys! I know this post is quite old, but was wondering if anyone has any new experience/feedback on the Circle of Raphael talismans, as I am very inclined to buying one, but got quite discourage from so many negative reviews I`ve seen al over the web, including people claiming that the talismans we`re not correctly written in hebrew. Many thanks!

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

It's weird that you decided to revive this thread now, because I hadn't worn my seven angels talisman since last summer and I had a sudden urge to start wearing it again three days ago. I thought it would be interesting to wear it for a period of time and see if I have any more experiences, now that my abilities are more developed than they were last year. I take the revival of this thread as a sign actually!
My update regarding the seven angels pendant: I feel a definite strong energy from it. Once again, I felt it moving on its own while I was wearing it. The first two nights I had really vivid and meaningful dreams, the second one confirming some thoughts I had about events that occured in my past life. I feel more positive and happier overall and there has been an unusual amount of events that happened concerning different aspects of my life. Nothing really miraculous, but many small things that I wanted happened within just 3 days. I didn't have any clear dream I can remember last night, I just remember I did have a dream but the details are unfortunately lost.
I read about a particular mistake in the writing of the seven angels talisman too before buying it, but decided to get it anyway back then because it was a series of synchronistic events that lead me to the Circle of Raphael's web page. I can definitely say the two pendants I have from them have really really strong energy and they strongly smelled like incense when they got here. I don't think they would go into trouble to place their pendants in incense or raisins just to fool their buyers into believing that they actually performed a ritual to empower them and since the energy is strong I believe they do indeed activate them in a ritual for their buyers.
I haven't bought anything else from them since then, but I would definitely buy from them in the future. I actually have two more pendants from them that were a gift back then with purchases over a certain amount and they are not normally available in their shop. I had totally forgotten about them, I should have a look a see where I put them and also find their booklet to check the info for these pendants and start working with them too. If I find the time to work with these pendants I'll definitely update with experiences.

Return to “Cool Sites”