IF YOU COULD LEARN SOMETHING FROM ASH AND/OR MYSELF WHAT?

FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

First and foremost, a definition of terms. As I have said in other posts, what do many of these words and phrases mean to CH - blessing, sanction, enchantment, etc etc ..... even portal or support tool or planes or master vampire or .... we all think we know what we mean, but my experience is that that is definitely not the case and debates plus hard feelings have arisen over what may, in some cases, simply have been semantics.
Every truly useful teaching tool, class, paper, conference or thesis, begins with a definition of terms - before you even try anything, or need protection, or purchase or decide what direction you want to take or ......
How does CH define its terms? what is its playing field? so meaning and context is my suggestion for a good start ............FF :pumpkin:
ideally we all do this, so that each knows what the other really means - or at least we try and do this more often in our posts :grouphug:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Definately how to manipulate energy. Speaking a spell is easy, but I think the missing element is the energy and what it looks like when you are actually casting. Especially if you're casting from a distance on someone.

Like why can two people say the same words but then get two different strengths.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I would like to learn more about protection, and how to eliminate blocks to energy

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

How to rid ourselves of any and all blocks we have that prevent us from various things that we should be able to do/see/whatever. Mental blocks, psychological blocks, emotional blocks.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Why on earth would I share this online?
Zodiac:

I hope this will help a few people here- There are tons of resources online and on this forum already about the basics, such as grounding and shielding. Just googling those words, or "grounding and shielding" or "grounding and centering" will give you several resources. They won't all describe the exact same procedure, but they SHOULD not- it's a very personal process so it will be different for everyone. Experiment and find out what works best for you! :D

I DO like the idea about working through blocks though- I have not found much information about this online.

freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

I want to learn how to knit. Can't knit to save my life....

OOOHH...I get it....well, I agree with Crone's three P's... There's a joke there but I'd better not lol.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
mama_wolf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Princess:LadyRedStar wrote:How to rid ourselves of any and all blocks we have that prevent us from various things that we should be able to do/see/whatever. Mental blocks, psychological blocks, emotional blocks.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That sounds like a very good place to start. I think that learning how to create multi-layered shields is a good thing. It would encompass grounding, protection, dissolution, barriers, dispelling and the removal of blockages. Creating multi-layered shields allows you to address multiple issues at the same time.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Yes learning some proper protection would be great! Especially for alot of the people on this forum who don't practice magick. ext on my list would be binding spells to an object, including intricate ones.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'd like to see more DA classes from Ash and also one from you on how you match the spirits to us, because I've gotten some SRAs where there was an instant connection (my unicorn for example :inlove: ) and then others where I was like, "Eh? Are they sure they want to be here?".

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!

Return to “Educational Material”